Saturday, June 24, 2006

COMPARISONS

This is a strange time to be on here...4:00 AM. But, cannot sleep... my family (hubby and son)are away for the week-end. I stayed behind to help some friends move ...I am sleepless in Colorado!
Anyway.... here is what I wrote in the wee hours of the morning.

COMPARISIONS

Hope is like a natural spring...
That flows by nature's choice...
Trust is like an answered prayer...
Which makes the soul rejoice...

Faith is like a flower in bloom...
That grew from humble start...
And love is like a song unsung...
But felt within the heart!

14 comments:

  1. All the beautiful things in life come from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely Margie. Nice cadence. Glad you stopped by Conscious Living. Always good to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur blog's wonderful....
    thanks 4 sharing...
    & thanks 4 stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog and do come again. you write beautiful poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting how our mind works in the middle of the night.. maybe i should start waking up in the wee hours too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kai,
    Thank you .
    Your poetry is very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. starry nights,
    I will come again.
    And thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kandykane,
    Sometimes I write some of my
    best poetry in the wee hours.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    I will visit you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh... this is beautiful.
    I feel the same way, sometimes my mind if more active in the middle of the night. I have trouble "turning off the switch" and can become restless. It's great that you turn it into something productive, like writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. don,
    Thanks for the nice comments.
    Yes, always good to share with
    others.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi robyn,
    Thank you.
    And, I am so glad you shared
    Emiliana's music on your site.

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker