Friday, June 16, 2006

DO YOU KNOW ?

I wonder...
Did you know...
How much I loved you...
Do you know...
How much I now miss you...
Did you know ...
How much I treasured your friendship...
Did you know...
How you made everyone feel so special...
Did you know...
How the twinkle in your eyes made me smile. ..
Did you know...
How your courage gave me courage...
Did you know...
How your true beauty shone upon the world for all to see....
Did you know...
How the sweetnees of you made me so happy...
And, you will never know...
How much I wish I could turn back the hands of time...
And you would still be here with me.

9 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful poem. Very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was written from the heart. I miss my friend so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your friend knew what she meant to you...you meant the same thing to her. She is with you, have faith. What would she tell you at this time????? Listen to your answer. YOu wrote a wonderful poem. It is very nice and goes to show to what extent that person meant to you. Grieving is a long process. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, very touching and raw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathi,
    Thank you for the very nice
    comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully written....

    So sorry to hear about losing a friend... it is hard. But it makes us stronger!

    Thank you for your comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI silent one,
    Yes, I do believe it does make
    us stronger...when we lose a
    love one.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. friendly2006,
    thanks for your kind and caring
    comments.`

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker