Wednesday, June 21, 2006

KIND WORDS

Kind words...
come from kind thoughts.

A loving heart...
kind thoughts...
together as one...
like a marriage of the deepest and best minds.

An understanding soul...
a loving heart...
held deep in the sea of your soul...
dancing upon the calm waters.

Kind words...
kind thoughts...
a loving heart...
an understanding soul...
a triple explosion of love.

It is good to have...
a loving heart...
kind thoughts...
kind words...
an understanding soul...
they merge together in unity...
like a flower opening...
or a butterfly...
emerging from its cocoon.

It is good to have kind thoughts ...
about someone else.

It is even better to tell them.

3 comments:

  1. This is so precious. Are you writing these each day or drawing from poetry you've written before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choices407,
    Thank you for the kind comments.
    I try to write from the Heart.
    You are able to see and
    appreciate that
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi,
    Thank you.
    This poem I had written
    some time ago. But, I added
    more to it last night.
    Thanks for coming by to see me.
    I do appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker