Jumbled thoughts, gushing, rushing
pertrubing, distrubing,
this mind of mine for an outlet.
Wording, phrasing, sentencing.
Periods, commas, question marks,
No polish - just words!
Life is like that 'til we give it a pitch
Then comes music - harmony, improvised!
hullo margie,
ReplyDeleteand when nothing comes out or you want nothing to come out,use ellipsis...
c yah
Excellent! A+++
ReplyDeleteGood one Margie.
hugs from afar ... have my daughter over on a visit from Dubai. Only a short one so making the most of it.
see you soon.
Merely words how true that is why 'Action Speaks Louder Than Words' and my sincerity & trustworthy will show more than my words :D
ReplyDeleteThank you Margie
Improv is the dance of life!! Love it!!
ReplyDeletebirth of a poem...
ReplyDelete:-]
ReplyDeleteGood one Margie...like this :)
ReplyDeleteGood post. Very nice flow.
ReplyDeleteJ. Kaiser
http://totaltransformation.wordpress.com
So simple, yet so meaningful!!
ReplyDeletepreetha
i liked it!the flow of the poem!
ReplyDeletetakecare Margie!
and another exquisite poem is born!
ReplyDeletelove it, margie.
hugs!
I love that! Good work, Margie.
ReplyDeleteWell, your jumbled thoughts are eloquently put! I'm such a fan of music, weaving it into writing and art, I ADORE your last two lines here.
ReplyDelete(((Margie))
Hi Margie!
ReplyDeleteYou mad me a ballet dancer today!
Thanks!
GREAAAAAAAAAT !
ReplyDeletefew lines but wonderful.
ReplyDeleteMany congratulations for you by The International Woman Day.
ReplyDeleteA little kiss.
Pepe.
awwww...
ReplyDeleteu got a
cute puppy....
:-]
This relates to my mind as late...a lot of jumbled thoughts.
ReplyDeleteSo true!
ReplyDeleteawww I'd love to see ur puppy!! HUGGGGGGGGGZ to him from me :)
Have a good weekend Margie!
Keshi.
I like it!
ReplyDeleteOr we can brush them off;
ReplyDeleteThe thick layers of shadow.
Then we can paint with bright colors;
Then comes music - harmony, improvised!
I really like this one, a bit different for you but it's still fantastic.
ReplyDeletetc
Life is like that 'til we give it a pitch
ReplyDeleteThen comes music - harmony, improvised!
Margie- How true we take things the way it comes and goes.
That's how I feel, except my words never come out as polished as yours.
ReplyDeletei must say i m really impressed with your blog!! (:
ReplyDeleteyazi~/
smiles. yes it does...and once we find that rhythm and join in the song, what sweet serenity we can find...
ReplyDelete