Do you know why the stars tremble
as the darkness gathers them up once
more?
Why the waves at the depths of the sea
tremble ...
when the tide turns back to find the shore?
Or why the willow trembles in the hush
before the wind?
Then, dear ...
You know why all my being trembles
when your arms draw me near!
as the darkness gathers them up once
more?
Why the waves at the depths of the sea
tremble ...
when the tide turns back to find the shore?
Or why the willow trembles in the hush
before the wind?
Then, dear ...
You know why all my being trembles
when your arms draw me near!
Margie,
ReplyDeleteWow!This is a perfect example of true love and romance. Isn't it wonderful to feel true love, my friend?
Hi Margie, how are you dear? Hope everything is a bit calm now in CO,it rained heavily for a whole day here but it's quiet and calm now.
ReplyDeleteCherish that love, you are a very lucky lady. I am married to one who can't express his feelings that well at all! ;D
Awww, Margie, this is soooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat an intense and deep poem that brilliantly portrays the emotions felt for another. Beautiful Margie!
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Love this Margie - a beautiful love poem that touches the heart.
ReplyDeleteOh and PS: am smiling all the time too :)
ReplyDeleteOH pure passion, Margie :)
ReplyDeleteThe teenagers seeom to hold it..in marriage does all this passion last that long?
good one, though
Yeah I am feeling much better since I closed comments at mine..perhaps I didn't tell you...the insensible and diametrically different views of commentators were my problem! :)
wishes,
devika
btw, hope your knees are better now :)
ReplyDeletedevika
Thanks so much! :) After four years of hardships, I'm finally graduating. Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteNice to know that you're doing good now. Always take care huh?
-Cez
a typical ur kinda post which leaves d reader smilin :)
ReplyDeletewelcome back...hope ur knees r much better
Just came back to read your poem again. I wanted you to know that it is true that you can feel true love for many, many years and I know my friend, that the both of you feel that way! You have expressed your love beautifully.
ReplyDeletehey margie. It's been quite long u didn't update =) nice to read new lovely poem of yours again.
ReplyDeleteTake care <3
You're a romantic, Margie. Glad to see you back, I hope that you're pain free.
ReplyDeleteYou know why all my being trembles
ReplyDeletewhen your arms hold me tight
oooohhhh
Welcome back Margie and glad that all is well and fine :)
ReplyDeleteNow I know why I trembled as I type this :D
There is nothing to touch the soul like a love poem
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful and thought provoking words. I always loved the way you put your feelings in print. It makes me feel wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank You
Nice sweet poem. Liked it. :)
ReplyDeleteHello Anne
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, my friend!
Yes, it is!
Margie:)
Hi Asha
ReplyDeleteI'm doing ok...thank you, dear!
Hope all is well with you.
I do cherish my love & am able to express how I feel.
You mentioned your hubby is not able to express how he feels but that does not mean he does not feel love....I'm sure he loves a lady as special as you!
Take care, Asha!
Margie
Thank you so much, Aurora!
ReplyDeleteMargie:)
Hello Keshi
ReplyDeleteI thank you very much for the kind words!
I was feeling the love when I wrote it!
Margie:)
I'm so glad that you loved it, Janice!
ReplyDeleteI had a feeling you might!
Thanks so much for your nice comment!
And, I know you are smiling all the time!
I'm so happy for that!
Margie:)
Hello Devika
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I do believe there are many marriages that passion lasts a long time....I still have it after being married for some time.
Glad you are feeling better.
Maybe you will open your blog to comments again, if you feel it is right for you.
About my knee...I just found out today I might have a minicius tear and have an appt to see an orthopedic Dr. April 16th and will go from there.
Thank you for asking.
Margie
Hello Cez
ReplyDeleteI know you are happy to be graduating.
My warmest congrats to you and much luck in the job world.
Take good care & know I have your dad in my prayers.
I hope so much he will be ok!
Margie
Many thanks to you, Mayz for the nice words about my poem.
ReplyDeleteI will know more about my knee when I see an orthopedic Dr. in a few weeks.
Margie
Thanks so much, Anne for coming back to read my poem again and sharing your words with me.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate it very much!
Margie:)
Hi Vila
ReplyDeleteYes, I was gone for a while and back again...nice to be back and I'm glad you came by to read my poem.
Your kind words are most appreciated!
Many thanks!
Take care.
Margie:)
Hello Shayla
ReplyDeleteThank you...yes,I guess I am a romantic.
It's nice to be back & it's very nice having you visit.
I'm not pain free, yet.
Maybe soon....I'm sure hoping!
Take care.
Margie
Hi Jimmy
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
Sending you a smile across the miles...
Margie:)
Thanks for the welcome back, Betty!
ReplyDeleteYou made me smile!
Margie:)
Hello Tom
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for the kind words!
I so enjoyed your poem today...it was beautiful!
Margie:)
Hi Dave
ReplyDeleteIt's so very nice to see you here today and your most kind words are most appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Margie:)
Welcome, Jagjit and many thanks for the nice comment!
ReplyDeleteMargie:)
Hello Nishant and welcome!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you loved my poem.
Thanks so much for the kind words!
Margie:)
Margieee
ReplyDeleteu didnt come for my sons wedding
mail me dasouzasaby@gmail.com
and I will have your mail to invite u to my private blog
to see wedding fotos
this invite is open to your sweet heart Keshi too