
Press your tender lips to the passing breeze
and feel my kiss
Catch a falling drying leaf
and hold my hand
Look to the sky full of clouds
and see my eyes
Dip your loving fingers in winter's stream
and touch my tear-soaked cheek
Watch fall giving way to winter
and know how I long for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Heading to San Francisco on Feb. 14th and will be gone for a week.
I won't be posting again till Feb. 22nd.
Wishing all that celebrate Valentine's day a day full of love and joy!
Take care dear readers ... I shall miss you while I am gone!
-Margie xo
another awesome post margie :)..and i loved the lines
ReplyDelete*touch my tear-soaked cheek
so nice are these words in the whole poem :)...
will miss ya around :)..take care..happy valentines day in advance.. :)..
urs..hemu..
Enjoy your trip,happy Valentines day,see you when you get back! mike g.said that!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully romantic, Margie :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day, will see you when you are back :)
wishes,
devika
Perfect post for Valentines Day, Margie. Enjoy your trip to San Francisco!! That is one of my most favorite cities. Happy Valentines Day!!
ReplyDeleteOh a lovely love poem....enjoy your vacation my friend, will miss you but look forward to your return.....:-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteThis poem is my favorite one of them all (so far;)); there is something so touching in those few lines. Perhaps as I am such a hopeless (hopeful?) romantic...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...
Have a lovely trip, enjoy your stay and I will miss you.;))
Happy Valentines Day,
xo
Zuzana
Hey Happy happy Valentine. Have a geat time. Stay safe out there. Sarah
ReplyDeleteRomantic and beautiful. Dear Margie, have a wonderful time. Love from my heart to yours.
ReplyDeleteHey! I missed you too. It's been a while. You're right, work has been so challenging for the past weeks. Very stressful and issues are coming out one by one. But good thing, I'm coping out.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines too! Hope you and your hubby enjoy the hearts day. I wish you all the best.
Take care always and God bless
-Cez
Have a beautiful trip, how I love San Fran! Enjoy and eat great food! xo
ReplyDeleteI'll be missing you and hope you have a lovely trip
ReplyDeleteLovely poem,.Lovely Margie
Happy VAlentine's DAY!
;)
That gave me shivers, you write so beautifully Margie, have a wonderful time in San Francisco ;)
ReplyDeleteps the photo of me is old, I had to use it for a re-creation of my character on another blog...
So sweeeet!!! Happy Valentine's day to you and your's Margie, have a great weekend! :))
ReplyDeleteHI MARGIE-
ReplyDeleteamazing, passionate post Margie - full of love and some pain and hope. Yoiu are so gifted. Enjoy your week away and 'Happy Valentine's Day".
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Such a tender poem!
ReplyDeleteHave fun. and great picture!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Not that is very romantic! So much love in that poem! Nice picture of you. Where was that taken?
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!
have a wonderful, wonderful time! love that picture :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time, Margie!
ReplyDeletethese lines are very romantic Margie. Happy Valentines to you and have a safe journey. Shall miss your beautiful poetry...
ReplyDeleteHave a great Valentine Margie...you will be missed.
ReplyDeletemargie, you have a way of touching hearts!
ReplyDeleteLovely breezy poem. I have never been to San Francisco myself, but have heard that it is a fantastic place.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time there!
Hello Magie,
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful Valentine's day and a great vacation!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun!
Love this post!
Lydia
Very nice Margie. Thank you also for your encouraging comments on my blog. Means a lot to me. Blessings and hugs....
ReplyDeleteSan Francisco here - you go!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time.
Love the picture, you are looking good girl.
Happy Valentines to you 2 loooove birds ☺
Have a wonderful trip, Margie! Enjoy!!:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine`s Day.
ReplyDelete'HUG' San Francisco for me Margie ;) Have a great time and Happy Valentine's Day toyou :D
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey and hopefully your trip will be filled with poetic inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a romantic and sensual Valetine's Day my dear Margie. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Margie.. hope you gonna hv blast of time out there.. :)
ReplyDeleteU r missed dear..
Take care
Beautiful post and have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great trip!
ReplyDeleteThaz a lovely poem. Have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteLooking at Nature (breeze, leaf,clouds, winter, fall) and feeling You. That's love.
ReplyDeleteCome back soon, Margie!
OH MY AMAZING PICTURE!!! San Francisco is somewhere I have never been but I WOULD LOVE TO. It seems SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Lucky you!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful trip!! I bet Jake missed you!
ReplyDeleterub the cold of snow against your cheek.
ReplyDeletexxooxx
Almost all your poems are touching Margie. Have a great weekend! Hugs.
ReplyDeletehope u have a great time
ReplyDeletelove u
hugs
Good one.
ReplyDeleteHave a gr8 trip. And do come back with lot of great dashing posts..
Tc.
Regards,
Ravi.
(http://j-ravi.blogspot.com)
Hi everyone,
ReplyDeleteI'm back from San Francisco and had the most wonderful time with my husband!
We did so much and saw so much of the beautiful city.
I do love San Francisco!
We also got to meet up with a special blogger friend.
That was so GREAT!!!
Aamir, thanks so much for coming into San Fran, loved our visit together!
You made our trip EXTRA SPECIAL!!!
All the lovely comments that were left on this post touched me!
Thanks so much ...
Hemu
Mike
Devika
TechoBabe
Bernie
Zuzana
Sarah
Paula
Cez
Cat
Dulce
Lorraine
Asha
Gail
Tom
Constructive Attitude
Anne
Jessie
Aurora
Ariel
Kavita
Neers
Jenny
Lydia
JBR
Alicia
Michael
David
Shionge
Rachel
Philip
Sam
Glynis
Mark
Priya
Duta
Mrs. Cullen
Adie
LarryG
Kai and
Ravi ...
I shall be by to visit all of you soon as I can.
I'm quite very here today as I have a friend coming by soon for dinner so I must go finish making our dinner now.
Take care and I wish you all a most wonderful and relaxing sunday!
-Margie
xo
Hi Sweet Friend! Glad you enjoyed your time with your husband in San Francisco. Isn't it just the loveliest city???? Glad you are back.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
I'm late reading this but so glad I did - it brought tears to my eyes but joy to my soul. Thanks
ReplyDelete