WE NOT INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR SOME VERY BAD POETRY!
In hopes you have a wonderful thanksgiving I wish you only this, In terms of what you need for living I made you a little list These are the precious things I am grateful for I’m sure you’ll understand I guarantee your party won’t be a bore With a little black & tan Some shots of vodka to break up all that beer Or a martini or two Nothing wrong with a little holiday cheer And a whole lot of booze AA’s for quitters, they don’t know how to live “Give me seltzer water please!” They even show up without the wine—what gives? They end up eating all your cheese Next time you’re up, in my neck of the woods Be sure to be ready Just remember, in my house are all the goods My stock is good and plenty!
WE NOW BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.
hey ! :) Seems to have been long since I read your blog & yes, I did miss it! Lovely poems as always...
I marvel the fact that you write poetry daily... makes me wonder what a beautiful 'exercise' it must be =) Also, it's somehow ever-new with a vibrant heart! & that again makes me wonder- the source of your inspiration is inexhaustible! =)
Hello merryweather I have missed your visits! So nice to have you back! Thanks for the special comments! Means a lot to me! I do so enjoy your poetry! Take care!
Hello keshi You had better hurry on over here.. very soon, as the pies are going quickly! I am so stuffed...I do not think I will eat for a few days! I need to avoid that post- TG food stress syndrome! Lol!
So u described the ingredients of LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehi...nice wordings...
ReplyDeletegood day!!
Love the spangles!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful description and a positive outlook on life!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hi, and also catch up on the last few poems I've missed!
Missed you Margie!!!
{{hugs}}
Yes, Margie, and I am intending to see them more often.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Ilias
This has the beauty of a hundred words !!
ReplyDelete.... if we only stop to take the time to appreciate them ....
ReplyDeleteyou always know how to uplift my spirit
lotsa luv ann xxxxx
beautiful and uplifting.
ReplyDeletelove it, margie!
happy thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteWE NOT INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR SOME VERY BAD POETRY!
ReplyDeleteIn hopes you have a wonderful thanksgiving
I wish you only this,
In terms of what you need for living
I made you a little list
These are the precious things I am grateful for
I’m sure you’ll understand
I guarantee your party won’t be a bore
With a little black & tan
Some shots of vodka to break up all that beer
Or a martini or two
Nothing wrong with a little holiday cheer
And a whole lot of booze
AA’s for quitters, they don’t know how to live
“Give me seltzer water please!”
They even show up without the wine—what gives?
They end up eating all your cheese
Next time you’re up, in my neck of the woods
Be sure to be ready
Just remember, in my house are all the goods
My stock is good and plenty!
WE NOW BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.
Click here Margie!
Welcome prashant
ReplyDeleteThat's life!!!!
Margie
Hi steve
ReplyDeleteWelcome!
Thank you!
Margie
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHello pat!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you loved the spangles!
Thank you!
I love your poetry!
Margie
Hi deb
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you stopped by to say hi!
Thank you!
And, thanks for the kind words about my poem!
Missed you too!
((hugs))
Margie
Hi ilias
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you see them often!
Thanks for the visit!
Margie
Hi jac
ReplyDeleteThat is so very nice of you to say that!
Thank you!
Margie
Hello ann
ReplyDeleteThank you for those kind words!
You uplifted my spirit with your
wonderful post today!
Thank you for it!
Margie xxxx
Hello polona
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
I do appreciate your kind words!
Margie
Hi kai
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you Sweetie!
Margie
Hi deb
ReplyDeleteCracking me up again! LOL!
I love it!
You are too funny!
FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!
Thanks deb!
Margie
P.S Sorry, the link did not work!
Nice word string here...like pearls on a silk string.
ReplyDeletehugs
ReplyDeletehave a beautiful thanksgiving day!
ReplyDeleteluv u
hi ..
ReplyDeletehave a moments of beauty
have a beautiful thanksgiving day
indeed...if not for the spangles, wheres the beauty? :)
ReplyDeleteMissed ya tonz dear! I hope all is well bw u n ur man. Take it easy.
Huggggggggz!
Keshi.
Beautiful, right to the point, and the best part of all is, I learned a new word!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to ya sweetie!
ReplyDeleteFedex some pies for me will ya!
Keshi.
hey ! :) Seems to have been long since I read your blog & yes, I did miss it! Lovely poems as always...
ReplyDeleteI marvel the fact that you write poetry daily... makes me wonder what a beautiful 'exercise' it must be =) Also, it's somehow ever-new with a vibrant heart! & that again makes me wonder- the source of your inspiration is inexhaustible! =)
Have a most wonderful day! :)
You make even little things interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
What a big-little gift...!
ReplyDeleteHAppy Thanksgiving to you and loved ones!
beautiful ... spangles of life.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving.
:o)
oh wow...so beautifully said...
ReplyDeleteWithout love work duty or beauty is meaningless Margie !
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and the family
Enjoy the day MAARGE !
lots of love
Hi Margie!
ReplyDeleteYour heart speaks so truly.
Have a great wonderful day!
"...countless little moments of evanescent beauty..." I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks dear Margie for you!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! :)
yes, wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWe must always remind ourselves to watch for these moments.
Happy Thanksgiving
tc
You should send some of these gems into Happiness Magazine. If you want the address, just email me, Margie.
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving
ReplyDeletelove u
hugs
I want those pies today!
ReplyDeletelol Margie dun eat too much. I dun want u to take another break cos of post-TG-food-stress syndrome.
Hugggggggggz!
Keshi.
Hi Margie!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Hello don!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, but that is just how I would describe your poetry...
like pearls on a silk string.
Margie
Hi kai!
ReplyDeleteI had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Thank you!
luv you too sweetie!
Hope your day was wonderful!
Margie
Hi mindinside!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to have you visit me again.
I appreciate your nice comment!
I did have a beautiful day!
Had a wonderful time with my family!
Margie
Hi keshi
ReplyDeleteAll is perfect now!
Was only a tiny little tiff!
How sweet of you to say you missed me!
I was only gone for a day!
Hugggz!
Margie
Hi eileen
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Margie
Hi again keshi
ReplyDeleteI had the best Thanksgiving day ever!
Thanks sweetie!
What kind of pie do you like best?
Margie
Hello merryweather
ReplyDeleteI have missed your visits!
So nice to have you back!
Thanks for the special comments!
Means a lot to me!
I do so enjoy your poetry!
Take care!
Margie
Hi blueberry_rum raisins
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet!
Thanks for the nice words!
Come visit whenever you can!
I will be over to visit you soon!
Take care!
God bless you as well!
Margie
Hello andrew
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I hope your Thanksgiving was great!
Margie
Hi angeldust!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
My Thanksgiving was just a beautiful day together with my family!
Margie
Hello trinitystar
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice wishes!
Was a wonderful day!
Margie
Hi ekta
ReplyDeleteSo nice to have you visit me again!
Thanks for the nice comment!
I'll come visit you soon!
Margie
Hello rauf
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you!
I did enjoy my day...so much...thank you!
lots of love to you too rauf!
Take care!
Margie
Hi krystyna
ReplyDeleteYou are always so kind!
Thank you!
Margie
Hi kathleen
ReplyDeleteHope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!
Mine was very nice!
Thanks for the very nice words!
Thanks
Hi tc
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Thanksgiving!
I loved your post today...so cute!
Take care!
Margie
Hi aurora
ReplyDeleteHow nice of you!
Maybe I will try it!
Take care!
Margie
Hi kai
ReplyDeleteDid you have a nice Thanksgiving?
Mine was great!
luv you too!
Margie
Hello keshi
ReplyDeleteYou had better hurry on over here..
very soon, as the pies are going quickly!
I am so stuffed...I do not think I will eat for a few days!
I need to avoid that post- TG food stress syndrome! Lol!
huggggz!
Margie
Hello HE
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I did have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Margie
That was short and sweet...and so complete!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful spangles.
ReplyDeleteHi saira
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comment!
Glad you are back ~
Margie:)
Hello gautami
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Margie
Hi helen
ReplyDeleteAnd, thanks for visiting me!
Take care!
Margie
so much beauty in the world for us to see and capture...
ReplyDelete