They seem so unposed
so easy in their love
Note:
his protective arm
her contented smile
It's as though they couldn't imagine
being anywhere but
together
Beautiful, don't you think
that after all this time
those two happy people
are still
us _
Precious post...
ReplyDeleteTessa~
Thanks very much, Tessa .
DeleteAww! That is beautiful! The way it should be after many years! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anne
DeleteHow lovely to see you here.
And thanks for the lovely comment.
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bethany
Delete;o)
Beautiful as always!! Thanks for stopping by!! I am late returning visit as i was tied up with our church Flea Market...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
Many thanks, Deb.
DeleteIt's a joy to have you visit.
That is beautiful indeed.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lon ...
DeleteA couple that espouses true love...this is wonderful :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, Keith ... smiles ...
Deletethis one made me smile
ReplyDeleteSo very glad it made you smile, Kathy ...
DeleteThank you ... ;o)
How on earth did you know I have that photo?
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I knew, Geo
DeleteI just did ... LOL
Thanks for popping by ...
Awww, how very very sweet! Love is so beautiful and your poem captures it with so much charm! Wonderful words, wonderful thought!
ReplyDeleteLisa
DeleteAnd your words to me are wonderful ...thanks so much dear.
...and what a beautiful blessing that is. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie
DeleteIt truly is a blessing
Thanks for the visit.
smiles...nice reveal in the end
ReplyDeletethat it is you...
nice appreciation of 'us' in this...
smiles ... brian ...
DeleteI liked your comment ...thank you ...
love it - expresses perfectly a love that lasts.
ReplyDeletehi sandy ...
Deletei am so glad you loved it ... thank you ...
For those lucky enough to find it, what a true blessing it is!
ReplyDeletehi lisa
Deletei am 'one of those lucky ones' so very blessed.
so nice of you to drop by ... thank you ..
Yes, it is a beautiful blessing :-) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Joyful ...
DeleteIt is wonderful to see this, Margie. And one can usually tell right away.
ReplyDeleteHi Jim
DeleteThank you and it's wonderful to have you visit .
I was able to 'tell, right away' I'm a lucky girl ...
Oh, how sweet this post is! Nothing like true love :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Martha .
DeleteAn't love grand?
I know you know ...
This is so precious, Margie.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Linda
DeleteI appreciate the kind words ...
so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteThanks V.
DeleteYour comment made me smile ... ;o)
Awww - so heart-warming!
ReplyDeleteladyfi, thanks very much
Delete;o)
Togetherness, sweet they're. Sweetly you described.
ReplyDeleteHi Sangay
DeleteThank you for the visit .
I enjoyed your comment ...
You my dear are blessed to have such a wonderful relationship. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteBonnie,
DeleteI was blessed 'way back then' and keep on being blessed 'each day that passes'
Thanks for the sweet comment .. Hugs
Oh Margie...what can I say?
ReplyDeleteHow utterly beautiful and inspiring...I am so happy for you xxx
Ygraine
DeleteWhat you said was 'perfect'
Thanks dear for being happy for me .. xxx
Beautiful and a big YES, dear friend!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
xxx
Hi Jan
DeleteThanks for the kind words and the resounding "YES"
Hugs dear friend ...xxx
oh i found you my sweetest angel...gosh I miss stalking you, you are the best poet ever ....i miss you so much
ReplyDeleteLorraine
DeleteI am glad you found me too .. I was a little lost without you ...
You, a stalker ... LOL .. no way!
I like that you think I am 'the best poet ever' even though I know it's far from true .. but thanks so much , sweet girl ...xo xo
Enormously beautiful, Margie.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, Faye.
DeleteYour kind words are very appreciated ...
Hi Margie! What a love story the two of you are! I know you are a very great role model for your children...and anyone who knows you. You have been richly blessed! Thank you for sharing your happiness with us :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Ceil
Ceil
DeleteSuch kind words that made me feel happy ...
Thanks so much ...
Blessings to you ....
Awwwww!!! Love this Margie ;o) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Stacy
DeleteI am glad you loved it ...
Thanks dear ... xoxo
Hi Margie - great thoughts here .. and wonderful you are like this yourself with your beloved .... I saw a couple this week on the tv celebrating 80 years of marriage - yes I did say 80 years! They looked exactly as your poem describes ... and they were both with it and looked really well .. both over a 100!!
ReplyDeleteLovely - cheers and enjoy Labor Day - Hilary
Hi Hilary
DeleteHow wonderful to have seen that couple on tv celebrating 80 years of marriage .
Thanks for the kind words ... they mean so much to me ...
Tomorrow on Labor Day, we shall have a cookout with the kids and granddaughter ...
Cheers Hilary ... thanks for the visit ...
aww. beautiful statement of what is and what is is the best - love that lasts!!!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Nikki ...
DeleteA treasures poem about a match made in heaven
ReplyDeleteHi Marja
DeleteSuch a sweet thing to say ... love it ... thank you ...
Few words that speak volumes. Beautifully said! Hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, Maggie's Kitty Corner for the visit and kind words ..
DeleteHugs back ... take care ...
And I'm back this time, for sure, I'll catch up I'm too tired to do it now but I will re-bookmark everyone, love you angel
ReplyDeleteLorraine
DeleteBack for sure .... yay!
Love you ...xo
Wonderful! How rare and precious...
ReplyDeleteHi Sharmon
DeleteI really liked your comment ... it made me smile ... many thanks ...
Oh wow, you're a lucky woman...
ReplyDeleteoh and my new blog, let's see how long it stays: woahtherecowboy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhenever I see an old couple, that's exactly my sentiments. They have passed the test of time and that's what I call true love.
ReplyDeleteAw, I loved this. It is very sweet. My husband and I celebrated our 29th anniversary in July this year. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm here angel, phone fully charged coffee cup full and I'm not going anywhere today, call anytime, love 'ya and i prayed my heart out this morning for you, for Jake for Jeff..and I'll keep on praying until he's with you again, and happy as can be, I'm always here....
ReplyDeleteAnd well you deserve it my friend,
ReplyDeleteGoodlife