Fly to the world of make-believe
There's room for me and you!
Slip on your gown of moon-dust
And make your dreams come true!
We'll dine on honey and fairy food
We'll live in a place of gold!
We'll sleep on clouds of thistledown
And we never need grow old!
We can dance and sing to an orchestra
Melodious as the night ...
Our friends will come and join us there ...
By mellow candlelight!
And (loveliest part of everything!)
There'll be no clocks to clack ...
No bells, no time to hurry us on ...
And nothing to call us back!
couldn't agree more
ReplyDeleteit's in land in which i spend a lot of time :)
thank you
Very well written...
ReplyDeleteThanks Margie:)
Take care
I wanna be the first to come along with you Margie :D
ReplyDeletevery beautiful....
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Margie, have you written a book?
ReplyDeletesounds like a land i would like to spend some time in...
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
Margie - This is lovely. I just checked your other blog and really appreciated the post on the eagle.
ReplyDeleteI like it :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Margie!
ReplyDeleteHi Marige, There's an enchanting Mary Poppins like quality to this poem that makes me want to say 'when are we leaving?' Thanks for visiting and commenting at Loose Leaf.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteits so nice to hear your words again
u had been gone for a long time
never leave us again Margie
Ah such a dream of make believe, really great Margie.. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Floots
ReplyDeleteHappy to know you agree
and that land is such a nice place to be.....
Thank you, and you are most welcome!
Margie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Samrina
Thank you!
I had fun writing it!
Margie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Shionge
Come along, come along....lovely to have you there with me!
Margie
Hello kai
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Margie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's great to see you here, Barbara!
Hope your mother is doing ok, and you too!
No, no book....maybe someday!
I appreciate the nice comment.
Thanks very much!
Margie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Polona
I'm sure it would be a perfect place for you!
Thanks so much!
Margie
Thank you, Julie!
ReplyDeleteMost appreciated!
Margie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Patricija
So glad you liked it!
Thank you!
Margie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the kind words, Art!
Margie
Hello Colleen
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice having you visit!
I so enjoyed visiting your blog, and most definetely will be back!
Your comment about my poem having a Mary Poppins like quality, I loved!
Thanks very much, Colleen!
Margie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi jim
I'll do my best to try and stay around for a while...can't make any promises though.
It's nice to be back!
Thanks for being so nice, Jim
Margie
Hello Eric
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
The land of make-believe still is a favorite place for me to be.
When I was a young girl, I wrote little fairy tales, and am still writing them.
It's a joy to do so!
Take care
Margie
Very nice! It reminded me of the Sinatra song! ; )
ReplyDeleteCome along, Andrew!
ReplyDeleteMargie:)
That's a beautiful painting with your words Margie. I can see it all now!
ReplyDeleteGoodlife my friend.
nice...hook me up with some of that pixie dust and lets go..smiles.
ReplyDelete