Regret, and remorse are in my teacup. Grief, sorrow, and tears I've drunk it all up! Smile, gaiety, and laughter The handle I clutch it by. Love, devotion, and tenderness A sweet kiss, a bitter sigh!
Lovely to see you here in top form as always. Just a passing visit. Taking a break myself from the blog world ... working on a project for just a while longer. Be back soon. Keep the good work up. hugs trinitystar.
Hello Liz And soooo nice to have you here again! All is well with me! Happy New Year! I appreciate your kind words! Thanks so much! I'll be by to visit you soon!
Hello Trinitystar It's very nice having you visit again! Your kind comment is much appreciated! It will be great when you are back to blogging! A break is needed at times, though! Look at how long I was gone!
I see that mighty pen still brings forth great verse and wisdom...warmest greetings and best wishes for the new year!
ReplyDeleteso much from a teacup! nice work.
ReplyDeleteSuch are the lessons in life... Great verse Margie... A little touch of mystery too.. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice my friend. :)
I agree with Eric, such are the lessons in life!
ReplyDeleteWonderful poem :)
GBU
Arti
What a great contrast. I wish it could always be so...
ReplyDeletethanks so much! hopefully, i could pass all of my subjects. :D
ReplyDelete~cez
Lets have a cup of tea. I like your words.
ReplyDeleteI love this one, Margie.
ReplyDeleteoh well, such is life... a little bit of everything...
ReplyDeletelove it, margie!
Hey Margie! Happy to see you post again! Hope all is well for you and yours!!!
ReplyDeleteThe poem wonderful,
as always :).
xxx
Liz
very sweet!
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you here in top form as always.
ReplyDeleteJust a passing visit. Taking a break myself from the blog world ... working on a project for just a while longer. Be back soon. Keep the good work up.
hugs
trinitystar.
Hi Kuan
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words!
Warmest greetings to you also!
May it be a wonderful year for you!
Margie:)
omg this one is so very clever! LOVED IT.
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Hi Andrew
ReplyDeleteThanks very much!
Margie:)
Hi Eric
ReplyDeleteYes, such are the lessons in life!
I appreciate your nice comment!
Thanks so much!
Margie:)
I thank you very much, Arti!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm really enjoying your story!
Margie:)
Hi Art
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit!
I always enjoy your comments!
Margie:)
Hi Greg
ReplyDeleteOk, tea's on!
Glad you like my words!
Thanks so much!
Margie:)
So glad you do, Aurora!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
Margie:)
Hi Polona
ReplyDeleteYes, a little bit of everything!
Such is life!
Thanks so much, Polona!
Margie:)
Hello Liz
ReplyDeleteAnd soooo nice to have you here again!
All is well with me!
Happy New Year!
I appreciate your kind words!
Thanks so much!
I'll be by to visit you soon!
Margie:)
xxx
Thank you, sweet Kai!
ReplyDeleteMargie:)
Hello Trinitystar
ReplyDeleteIt's very nice having you visit again!
Your kind comment is much appreciated!
It will be great when you are back to blogging!
A break is needed at times, though!
Look at how long I was gone!
Hugs!
Margie:)
Hi Keshi
ReplyDeleteI kind of like it too!
It was fun writing it!
Thanks, dear!
Margie:)
Yo Margie, you are so sweet :D You swallowed all the miseries and save the best for us :D You are a true GEM...luv you much!!!
ReplyDeleteCez
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed you!
Hope the tests went ok!
Take care!
Margie:)
Awwwww! Shionge
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet comment!
You really touched me!
Thanks so very much, dear!
luv you too!
Margie:)