Let me forget how quickly
twilight gathers
when days are done.
Let me forget the cold
grey rain a bitter wind blows.
Let me forget how shadows
sometimes cover
the staying stars.
But, let me remember forever
the little victories
forgetting the scars!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Update**
Hi everyone
Thanks to all of you who have visited me and left your kind comments on this post.
As you can see I have not been at my blog for a while nor have I visited your blogs.
I have a good reason though!
I have been sick, but am getting better.
I miss all of you and am sorry I have not been able to visit.
Hope to be back soon.
Take care everyone and thanks again for coming by.
To those of you who came by a few times checking on me, thank you
for your concern, your kindness means a lot to me and I am grateful to know such nice people!
Soon as I am feeling completely better I will be visiting your blogs, and posting a new poem.
Bye for now!
Margie:)
Thursday, March 13th
This is well-written Margie with wonderful thoughts to hold in one's heart. Simple yet insightful too.
ReplyDeleteI love your simple and unique style of writing.. its beautiful..
ReplyDeleteGod bless you dear!
I'm doing so much fine. :D thanks for remembering. take care always! :D
ReplyDelete.cez
another goodie margie
ReplyDeletethank you
every day is a victory
It reminds me of winter vs summer. Bring on the warm weather.
ReplyDeletei will let you forget
ReplyDeletethis rings so true...
ReplyDeletebeautifully said and excellent work as always!
Amen, Margie, Amen!
ReplyDeletewell written as always
ReplyDeletethnks for sharing
Just letting you know that I am glad that you posted this, it is a good one, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI agree!
ReplyDeletethe last verse was perfect and gives the poem a meaning .. very well said.
ReplyDeleteOhh WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteVERY beautiful!! :o)
HII Margie!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always, and I am so sorry for not visiting you for a long time..just got busy with everything..hope you ar doing goooood :)!!
Thank you for all the other wonderful poems too! and for the bday wish :)! Takecare!
just what I needed...a lil strength n courage from afar...HUGS luv!
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Lovely, as they all are!
ReplyDeleteRight on pal..let bygones be bygones only sweet memories prevailed :D
ReplyDeletePrecisely! Moves on..
ReplyDeleteSo insightful!
Big Hugs*
Margie....this is very nice.
ReplyDeleteCaptured the atmosphere exactly....
ReplyDeleteOH Margie
ReplyDeleteI totally love this poem!
Hope you had a really good weekend
aww ur not bak yet? :(
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Margie this is perfect. We could all do well forgetting the scars. I love this!!
ReplyDeletetime can really heal the wounds. scars forever stay...but still can be forgotten...
ReplyDeleteyou are so good margie.
Hello Margie,
ReplyDeleteHow are you dear.
What an amazing way of looking at life.
Your poetry not only inspires me but also feels good for the heart and ears.
Have a nice time. :)
When one is finally contented, the scars are a little easier to bear.
ReplyDeleteNice poem Margie. :)
hi margie
ReplyDeletewhere r ya hun?
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Starting my day reading your beautiful inspiring lines Margie :) :)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully inspiring, Margie!
ReplyDeletelovely words...you have crafted it beautifully...beautiful lines!
ReplyDeleteWhat a positive quote to start the day...thx!
ReplyDeleteI hope ur well. missin ya!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Keshi.
Hi Margie..hope you are OK..
ReplyDeleteHave a nice w/end yea.
Take care .
Big Hug*
Its been long Margie.. hope you're well dear.
ReplyDeletePrayers,
Samrina
it's so beautiful, Margie. :D
ReplyDeletei like it.
simple yet meaningful. :P
take care always! :D
.cez
Hi Margie!
ReplyDeleteTrue prayer from heart!
Thank you very much for this poem!
Hi Margie i've been checking your site regularly, hope you're ok :-)
ReplyDeleteMargie
ReplyDeleteI am aready worried about you and I hope you are OK.
Hug, Patricija
That was hip. I love the last rhyme
ReplyDeleteMay I make this blog a link on my blog. O btw, come visit my blog.
ReplyDelete---> http://ekhoingpoetry.blogspot.com/
I think you'll like it
Hiya my dear friend, I hope you did not forget us ya!
ReplyDeleteThat is what life is...remembering only the victories.
ReplyDeleteNice to read you after a long gap
Hi margie :) just dropped by to read some of your beautiful lines..where are you??
ReplyDeletehope you'r having a nice time :) :)
love,
Preetha
Margie,
ReplyDeleteHAPPY WOMEN'S DAY
Hug
Hope you are fine Margie.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice time. Waiting for you. Your friend Sunil.
hi margie :D
ReplyDeletejust dropping by.
i've been hella out for a week because of my thesis.
and it's sad to know that the verdict is major revision. i wanna cry.
.cez
where are you, miss margie?
ReplyDeletei miss you
Beautiful ... a poem for the heart.
ReplyDeleteHope that you are ok ... trying to reorganize myself ... not doing a good job of it ... well I guess eventually.
hugs for you.
:o)
Excellent poem, Margie!
ReplyDelete"But, let me remember forever"
Thank you.
How are u Margie? Are u on spring break...
ReplyDeleteHi Margie...how are you? Hope you are fine and miss you:)
ReplyDeleteMargie...don't leave us ;'(
ReplyDeleteThat was beautiful
ReplyDeleteHi Margie!!
ReplyDeleteMissing you!!!!
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Wuts wrong Margie? I thought u were still on holz so I didnt visit here for a while..
ReplyDeletePlz get better soon. MWAH!
I miss ya like crazy...
*tears*
Keshi.
get well hugs and wishes for you. hope you get better soon, God Speed!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you've not been well.
ReplyDeleteHave a good rest and recover well!
Every blessing
get well soon
ReplyDeletebest wishes
Thanks for the update Margie.Hope you get well soon yea.
ReplyDeleteAll the best.
Muahhss.
Big hugs*
awwww! get well soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear from you too and that you're progressing well on the road to recovery :D
ReplyDeleteHugs & Kisses....keep warm & sleep well, rest well too :D
Get well soon Margie, got to look after yourself you know. Take care.. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Margie,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to check up on you...you feeling any better? I hope you're well and that you're having a nice St. Patty's Day with lots of chicken soup! Hold the alcohol! ;)
{{HUGS}}
Hello dear,
ReplyDeleteHope you are recovering fast...There are loads of friends praying for your faster recovery.
Get well soon.
Miss you. :)
Margie hope to see you here soon.
ReplyDeleteGet well!
hugs
Happy Easter Margie!!
ReplyDeleteHope your feeling better :)
awww, i'm sorry to hear about your illness and hope you get well soon!
ReplyDeletetake care, and happy easter!
Margie,
ReplyDeleteI hope you are getting better and that you will be soon blogging
So I wish you a lot of health and also happy Easter :)
Happy Easter, Margie
ReplyDeleteMiss you
GBU and Regards
Arti
Hey Margie!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope You are feeeling better!! TC and misssing youuu...
Happy Easter AS well!
Wish u all well
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
ReplyDeleteHi Margie..Get well soon and take care...
ReplyDeleteLoved these lines --But, let me remember forever
the little victories
forgetting the scars!
thinking of you, hope things are going ok.
ReplyDeleteMargie, be good! :)
ReplyDeletep.s: am done with blogging as for now!
Feel better Margie! I've been wondering where you were! ; )
ReplyDeleteget well soon Margie! hope you're feeling a lot better now.
ReplyDelete.cez
Hello Margie,
ReplyDeleteMissing you dear.
Get well soon.
We all are eagerly waiting for you.
missed you
ReplyDeleteHi Margie
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling?
Hope that you are ok!
Have a good weekend. :-)
Hi Margie..
ReplyDeleteMissing you here.Wishing you all the best.
Take care my dear.Big hugs*
where's my margie at?
ReplyDeleteyou know i miss her.. ;)
hugs
Heyy Margie...
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling bettter...missing you..
Take care Margie and God bless you!
ReplyDeleteHello Dear,
ReplyDeleteIt's too long.
I hope everything is fine at your end.
Missing you.
In a hope to hear from you soon.
Your friend. :)
Hope you are safe Margie... and doing really well.... miss you... come back soon.... missing your lines as well...
ReplyDeleteHEY YOU OKAY AM MISSING YOU!
ReplyDeleteHUGZ I miss ya here!
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Hugs and I miss you too!
ReplyDeletewhere are you, margie?
ReplyDeletemissed you!
you've been gone so long... I do hope you're making a wonderful recovery, but take as long as you like as long as you are well
ReplyDeletelotsa luv ann xxxxx
Hows u now Margz?
ReplyDeleteMiss ya!
Keshi.
Only me Margie,
ReplyDeleteJust popping over to see how you are doing...
Hope your feeling better ;-D
Margieeee ty so much for ur beautiful verse for me!
ReplyDeleteCome bak to blogging...I miss ya!
Keshi.
Hope you are making progress Margie, it's quiet without you and your fine words. Best wishes & prayers my friend.. :)
ReplyDeletemissed you
ReplyDeleteMARGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ReplyDeleteHello my dear friend, it has been a while and I hope you are fine and well.
ReplyDeleteJust thought I pop by to send my love to you :D
Hi to all my wonderful blog friends!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I've not been able to visit any of you.
Just so very busy at this time.
I do appreciate all your visits and kind words.
Miss all of you.
Hugs!
Margie:)
smiles. sounds like you want to keep the goods...there is plenty i would like to forget, but all are a part of who i have become...
ReplyDeletesee even when i have been here before i find the one i need...this was perfect for tonight...smiles...let me remember that which is good...
ReplyDelete