A song _ did you hear it?A cloud puff in the sky
Winter is melting
The water is high!
So warm in the sunshine
The gray catkins purr
Green sap in the willows
Is beginning to stir!
The tulips are popping
The crocuses too
My head is awhirl
I've so much to do!
But I have spring fever
It's driving me mad
I'm ambitious but lazy
Now isn't that sad?
(photo is mine.)
I am heading to Disneyland tomorrow
with my granddaughter, her parents and my hubby.
I will not be online while I am away ...
So, till I return on May 9th ...
for now, dear people
we are off on a grand adventure. xo

Beautiful and funny just like you, wouldn't you know love the photo love the poem love the fun you're going to have, love you angel xoxoxxo
ReplyDeleteAnd I love you too dear Lorraine
DeleteYou have such a gift in making me smile ..
Thanks for the sweet comment
xooxxo
It was a heart warming read, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much blogoratti ...so much appreciated ...
Deleteenjoy your trip:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Vandana ...I did!
DeleteWonderfully cheery and fun just as you are my sweet friend :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip and lots of fun! You will be missed but have a great time!!!
Hugs and Lots of Love
xoxoxo
My dear Margie...I am not going to have a blog anymore but I will visit your blog as much as possible. It is just something that I must do in my life right now.
DeleteLots of Love and Many Hugs
xoxoxo
Jan
OOPS...I did it again!!! Guess who has a new blog? It's me. Maybe this time I got it right my sweet and dear friend~
DeleteHugs and Much Love
xoxoxo
Hope that you are having a great time!
http://morningcoffeeandablog.blogspot.com/
Dear Jan
DeleteSo glad you decided to stay and I thank you so much for the lovely comment dear lady
Hugs and love back to you
I had the most wonderful time in Disneyland
xooxxo
Enjoyed... Spring expressed perfectly...
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Anthony ...
DeleteI hope you have a great time away, dear Margie. A beautiful poem, as always. I just love the way you write!
ReplyDeleteLinda , I had the most wonderful time!
DeleteYour kind words on my poem mean so much, thanks very much!
Hi Margie - have a wonderful time ... enjoy these brilliant moments ... and see you soon .. cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteThanks Hilary , it was truly a magical trip!
DeleteBeautiful poem. Do enjoy your time in Disneyland with little Rose and family. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThanks dear Bonnie
DeleteI had the most wonderful time in Disneyland
Hugs
Hi Margie! You are doing some traveling this Spring! Enjoy your time away with family and your little granddaughter. What a wonderful destination for her :)
ReplyDeleteYes, Spring does 'drive me mad' for the same reasons. The weather pulls at me!
Blessings,
Ceil
Thanks Ceil
DeleteIt was just the most amazing trip .. I wanted to never leave!
Rose loved every single moment as well as I did .. the weather was perfect too ..
Enjoy your family trip. Remember to take hats and sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteThanks Geo , it was truly enjoyable ..
DeleteEnjoy yourself! :-) Nice poem. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from London.
Many thanks ACIL ..
DeleteI had a great time and can't wait for the next trip to Disneyland
Greetings from beautiful Colorado
lovely. we are so far into spring already that this feels almost a little far already. unfortunately...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Petra ...
DeleteBeautiful poem and photo! I too get spring happy mad, so much to see and do in spring! I hope you have an amazing trip with Rose and family, it sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteLisa
DeleteMany thanks for the kind words on my poem and photo.
Our trip was so amazing .. loved every moment of it!
Yes, it's time for spring fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time at Disneyland and thank you for everything!
Hi Vesper
DeleteSpring fun for me was simply wonderful .. our time at Disneyland was incredible ..
So good to see you here ..thank you!
Margie,
ReplyDeleteA most upbeat and positive sense of spring revival. The floral newness and display, gives a needed infusion of energy after winter.
Enjoy Disneyland,
Eileen xx
Such a nice comment, Eileen .. thank you!
DeleteDisneyland was truly wonderful
xx
wow interesting
ReplyDeletefollow each other www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com
ibe
Deletethanks for dropping by
Ambitious but lazy - I can relate! Have a wonderful, safe trip!!
ReplyDeleteChris
DeleteNow I am feeling truly lazy after Disneyland but must get busy with many planned projects in the house
We had the best time, thank you!
Have a safe and happy trip, Margie! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Micheal , happy it was ... more than I can express!
DeleteEnjoy and have fun my dear. Precious moment with your family:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Joy , it was all perfectly wonderful ...
Deleteyour poem Margie made me want to shout and cheer. Yep, spring is definitely here and it feels so good. And I wish you and your family tons of fun at Disney.
ReplyDeleteOh, I loved that my poem wanted to make you shout and cheer, Nikki.
DeleteOur time at Disney was amazing ...thank you!
Have a happy spring break with your family, Margie.
ReplyDeleteI did have a happy time, thanks Faye.
DeleteHave a truly wonderful time, dear Margie!
ReplyDeleteOh I so loved your beautiful poem...funny, warm, and full of love.:)
Love & Hugs xoxoxo
Hi Ygraine
DeleteSo happy to know you loved my poem and the way you described it made me smile
Thanks dear one ..
Love & Hugs back xoxoxo
Have fun Margie!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your poems!!!!
Big Hugs and Much Love ;o)
Thanks sweet Stacy
DeleteBig Hugs and much love back to you ...
I hope you have a wonderful time, Margie! Sounds like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteOh, it was truly wonderful Martha ... thank you!
DeleteWhat beautiful flowers and poem dear Margie! Have a wonderful time with your family in disney world! what a treat for sweet Rose, she will love it :)
ReplyDeleteHi summer
DeleteSo nice to see you here again .. missed you!
Your kind words are much appreciated and I thank you so much .
Rose loved Disneyland as much as her nanny ...LOL
xx
have a lovely time at Disney..as ever love your poems
ReplyDeleteThanks Lorraine
DeleteSo nice of you to share the kind words about my poems ..
Disney was amazing!!!
Síce nerozumiem všetkému (cez prekladač - google translate), ale pochopila som veľa. Krásne kvety.
ReplyDeleteEmily
Nice of you to visit emily and thank you for the kind words
DeleteI imagine you are having a great time! We just got back from 7 days in Bend. I loved it.
ReplyDeleteSandy, we had the best times of our lives ...
DeleteSo glad you enjoyed Bend ..
and your poem is perfect! I have had spring fever too. And daffodils have been all over - tulips too.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sandy for saying my poem is perfect .. I really like that!
DeleteThis is such a fun poem! Love it...and the flowers too! Have a great time with your family!
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you Bethany, so glad you loved it!
DeleteI had a wonderful trip!
Love this poem bursting with spring fizz! Enjoy Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteYour kind comment is much appreciated ladyfi (Fiona)
DeleteDisneyland was the best trip ever ...so loved it!
Your poem is lovely, Margie! I hope you had a really nice time with your family. Happy Mother's Day to you!
ReplyDeleteHi Daisy
DeleteI thank you for the lovely comment!
Our trip was wonderful as well as Mother's Day ... hope you had a lovely day!
Happy Mothers Day...my dear and wonderful Margie!
ReplyDeleteMay you be surrounded by love and those cherished family members who have made your life and you so sweet~
Lots of Love & Hugs
xoxoxo
Dear Jan
DeleteHow sweet of you to leave such a lovely wish for my Mother's Day ..it was truly a beautiful day for me and I hope you had a most wonderful day with your family ..
Bless you for your kindness to me ...you are a treasure!
Lots of Love & Hugs back
xooxxo
Hi Alexandra
ReplyDeleteI did enjoy my trip and thanks for the kind words so much.
Hope you get to Disneyland , it's the happiest place in the world ..
Hello ram singh
ReplyDeleteWelcome Dinamika
ReplyDeleteHi Margie, Just wrote you a long comment that disappeared! Hope you had fun on your trip. I bet Rose was wide-eyed. We're in Denver since the weekend. We rode bike this AM - a little chilly. Your garden will be planted while I still have snow in my yard. I like the poem about aging - appropriate for me! We're having the outside of our house painted, too - as soon as the weather cooperates. Take care. Have a restful blog break.
ReplyDeleteHi Margie! I was by earlier, but couldn't post a comment on your poem. Thanks for mentioning to comment here instead.
ReplyDeleteI hope I can also embrace softly my old age, and see it as a positive movement. It's true that I should be able to navigate my rising seas with wisdom (hopefully I have some!). I love the way you see aging as strong and pliable, not old and dried out.
I'll miss you my friend. Take your time with the jobs you have lined up. Be sure to take good care.
Blessings,
Ceil
I HOPE YOU YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REST ANGEL
ReplyDeleteoh your poem is as beautiful as you are ,,,,if that's possible....love you always xoxoxo angel
ReplyDeleteYou know how much i love each word, thought, love in each of your poem but this here 'Embittered not by past's vexing sea
ReplyDeleteStrong with wisdom's poise and pride'
it almost made me cry....and made me breathe better, I love you angel xoxoxo
My dear, dear angel, you've helped me so much today is my last blog, and i won't visit anymore, my need to connect to people has turned into hardship living with so many people...I don't need to reach out, I desperately need to find a house, if I am to survive I will always love you xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteJika anda ingin memperoleh keuntungan cukup banyak dari permainan Bandar66 disarankan bermain dengan menggunakan Aplikasi Hack Judi Bandar66.
ReplyDeleteCheat Judi Capsa Susun itu99
Agen Judi SicBo ituGol
Tips Bermain Togel 4D ituGol
Trik Jitu IDN Poker IndoWinBola
Situs Game DominoQQ IndoWinBola
mmorpg
ReplyDeleteİnstagram Takipçi Satın Al
Tiktok jeton hilesi
Tiktok jeton hilesi
SAC EKİMİ ANTALYA
ınstagram takipçi
instagram takipçi satın al
METİN2 PVP SERVERLER
TAKİPCİ SATİN AL
smm panel
ReplyDeletesmm panel
İs ilanlari blog
İNSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATIN AL
hirdavatciburada.com
beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
servis
tiktok jeton hilesi