CONNECTED TO MY HEART
Since I started writing this blog...
which was actually less...
than a month ago...
I have met some of the most amazing people...
I go to your blog...
and you come to me...
what you all share and write astounds me...
your words lift me up...
your words of beauty...
and truth...
and words that...
make me laugh...
I love to...
laugh...
I feel like I am getting to know ...
so many of you ....
I like you ...
and like the idea ...
of becoming friends ...
with you ...
To me ...
the best description ...
of a friend ...
is a connection ...
of the heart...
you have ...
connected ...
to my heart!
KNOW THYSELF
We only find ourselves
in everything we
feel
and
see
the more new friends
I know
the more I'll learn
of me!
oh, this is a beautiful post
ReplyDeleteheartfelt and soulful...
and i love your little poem!
we are learning of ourselves through others, be it good or not so good...
Love your poem!! I'm happy to meet you! I love poems...its nice to meet another lovely poet in blogland.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
love this poem. I am so glad I met you through my blog.you are my friend.
ReplyDeletepolona,
ReplyDeleteYou are so very kind!
Thank you so much!
I love going to your site ...
It is a place of beauty!
kathy,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words!
so very nice to meet you also.
Please come visit whenever your
heart pleases!
alexis,
ReplyDeleteNice to see you again!
Thanks for visiting and the kind
Words! I do hope it will work
out with your friend... or..
Maybe the frienship is really
not all that strong... something
to ponder anyway.
starry nights,
ReplyDeleteI am also glad I met you
through my blog.
you are my friend!
I admire and like you
very much!
Thanks for the kind words
about my poem.
choices,
ReplyDeleteAs for you... please do not
tell anyone about the $100.00
I had to pay you to say that.
Friends forever now... ok!
awwwwww
ReplyDeleteso sweet........
i'm glad
smiles
AWESOME post!!! VERY BEAUTIFUL! I feel the same way! :o) Thank you for your comment, I'm so glad u enjoy my work, thank you!
ReplyDeletekai,
ReplyDeleteYou are sweet!
smiles to you!
jon,
ReplyDeleteThank you!
you do wonderful work!
This is a wonderful post samuru.
ReplyDeleteI am often touched by the words I read by my fellow bloggers.
Thank you for being one of them and for sharing my open window.
tc
top cat,
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much!
The blogger friends that
you have at your site have
so much concern and caring
for you!
I so enjoy being one of
them also... I can see you
are a very caring
person.People like you
warm my heart!!!!
Take care... and, I hope so
very much that things will
work out ok for you in your
job situation.
Wonderful, and thank you for the pure lovely thought.
ReplyDeleteSharing ourselves is the best possible thing we can do in life. To keep ourselves all to ourselves seems such a waste.
Blessings friend Margie!
don,
ReplyDeleteYes, I love to share who I am
and how I feel.I am very happy
to get to know all the super
blogers I have met. When I read
some of their truly beautiful
posts...I am in awe of their
talent... especially you!
Blessings to you also Don!
alexis,
ReplyDeleteYou are so vey welcome for the
advice about your friend.
my experience is that unless
there is not a true comfort
level with
a "friend" it will be a
difficult bridge to gap.
I need to be exactly who I am
with my friends... and that
involves expressing what I feel
about any subject that might
come up.
Hope it will work out.
Come see me again...
And take care of yourself...
dear Alexis.
alexis... I hate laundry with a
ReplyDeletepassion!!!!
Welcome to the Blog world (aka blogosphere)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteprash,
ReplyDeleteThanks so very much!
very nice poem.
ReplyDeleteFrida had written something along the same lines.. You can read more on Creating False Memories ==> here
Take Care
Hey,
ReplyDeleteGuess thats why we all love to blog so much!
Its amazing to see how perfect strangers without even talking to each other can connect so well!
Very well written!
ari4u,
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I did check frida's site...
but could not leave a post.
her word verification was not
working. Will try later.
You take care also!
anad,
ReplyDeleteHappy to know you like
what I wrote.
Thanks.
Beautifuly said Samuru... lovely sentiment.... Hearts touching Hearts... blog to blog...!
ReplyDeletekathleen,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
are you enjoying your blogging?
I do hope so.
Take care.
You are so lucky to live in
Boulder... oh, Colorado
Springs is beautiful.. but,
Boulder has a different
atmosphere to it. I am sure
you know what I mean.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLovely heartfelt dedication to ur blogger friends! I feel the same way abt u Margie and thanks for being you.
ReplyDelete**is a connection ...
of the heart...
so beautifully expressed!
Keshi.
keshi,
ReplyDeleteI am very glad I met you!
So nice to be a blogger friend!
Thanks for the kind words!
"I love to...
ReplyDeletelaugh..."
I love to laugh too...Glad I can laugh with you!
Strictly for my friends,
ReplyDeleteYes, we will laugh togehter.
Laughter is good medicine!
Thanks for dropping by.
/is a connection ...
ReplyDeleteof the heart...
you have ...
connected ...
to my heart!/
Very true Samu. We do not stick to all but only to who we feel we can.
I can never be a poet like you.
Your experience speaks well in your poems.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletepriya,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the
nice words!