Infinite is the capacity
to think, to feel, to leap
winsome as a fawn
thunderous as a waterfall
in early morning eyes
lying dreamily by your side
in stars of softness pouring skies of light
in mountain skies
blue and full with nature's own forgiveness
in all the presents wrapped with divinity's ribbons
I believe ~
I believe ~
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks to my friend Lorraine for the use of her photo
www.photosandstuffl.blogspot.com
Infinity is capacity to think, to feel.... I never thought about infinity this way and I love your wisdom, Margie. It's a very profound thought about infinity. And when I will be in the mountains I would think about nature's forgiveness. That is another beautiful metaphor.
ReplyDeleteAmazing poem, beautiful verses!!!
Your dear friend Lorraine created absolutely stunning photograph! That is such a wonderful addition to your poem.
Warm hugs from Kaya.
Kaya,,it's always such a pleasure to have you visit.
DeleteThank you for the kind words.
Lorraine is a wonderful photographer and also a wonderful friend.
Warm hugs to you, dear lady.
"...to think, to feel, to leap ..." and "I believe" --there's a lot of courage in this poem.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Geo.
DeleteI like that comment.
winsome as a fawn, thunderous as a waterfall...smiles...love those lines....
ReplyDeletei like your trip from infinity to divinity...
very nice margie...
Many thanks, Brian.
DeleteI appreciate the kind words.
Oh angel you swept me off my feet this is pure magic, but on a funny note , hilarious really I take so many photos, I first thought wow I love the photo, imagine my surprise lol oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I do love you lol
ReplyDeleteLorraine, I like that you think of my poem as pure magic, thank you! I think you photo is magical as well.
DeleteLove you more.
Oh and Kaya, you're a lovely lady, thank you, Margie always take my breath away even when I forget,her magic brings it all back thanks for the lovely compliment I cherish it because Margie's poem shines love like nothing else
ReplyDeleteAnother comment from you dear Loraine.
DeleteYou are so special.
Thank you so much!
x
Beautiful poem. And the image is a lovely one.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Martha.
DeleteI thought Lorraine's photo went well with my poem.
Gorgeous, Margie! And the perfect companion in Lorraine's beautiful photograph.
ReplyDeleteKim, thank you for the kind words.
DeleteI love Lorraine's photo
you two make a great team, Margie and Lorraine!
ReplyDeletePolona, I think we make a good team too... LOL
DeleteThank you.
This wonderful combination of your haunting words and Lorraine's magical photography has transported me to another World, where I can "believe" again.
ReplyDeleteThank you both...from the heart xxx
Ygraine, how wonderful it is that my poem and Lorraine's photo made you feel that way, love it.
DeleteThank you.
xx
Such beautiful words to go with Lorraine's magical photo...with art like this, you have both created the magic of living, the magic of life~~~
ReplyDeleteHugs Sweet Friend,
Jan
Jan, many thanks on the kind words.
DeleteI feel I live a magical life and I love that you thought of my poem with Lorraine's photo as magical.
Hugs back to you, kind lady.
Oh Wow....this poem overwhelm me with peace and happiness Margie :D Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBetty, that my poem made you feel that way made me feel much joy.
DeleteThank you for the lovely comment. x
Hi Margie,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo and wonderful poem! I love your poems Margie, there is so much feeling in your writing.
Have a great evening.
Lydia,
DeleteIt's always a joy to have you visit.
I thank you for the kind words.
They are very appreciated.
ahh so beautiful and deep Margie, as you are! xx
ReplyDeleteFeathers,
DeleteThank you so much for the visit and kind comment.
xx
Angel, I read again and I'm stunned by its beauty then i read your well deserved comments and your wonderful visitors compliment me as well, and to me it's all so magical thanks to all of you who liked my photo, and thanks most of all to you angel for that poem that stays with me constantly, and for using this photo to go along
ReplyDeleteLorraine, I do have some wonderful visitors that love your photo, rightly so.
Deletex
ah yes, early morning eyes... so beautiful and such a magnificent photo to accompany your gorgeous words... xx
ReplyDeleteCat, thanks so much for the kind words.
DeleteI always so enjoy your visits.xx
Beautiful, beautiful poem Margie, thank you for your well wishes.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, Laura.
DeleteYou are in my good thoughts.
Olá; parabéns pela excelente foto e poema, sem duvida que "Infinito é a capacidade para pensar"
ReplyDeleteabraço
ag
ag, muchas gracias.
Deletetake care.
Such a great deal to think about, Margie. Lovely poetry. Now the time for autumn and Christmas Fairs where I have a chance to meet people when my books are sold, and need something extra this year. My next book not available until mid October, if then, so going to put together a collection of pocket book poetry books for grown ups. My first love is poetry, haven't written any seriously for years, so looking forward to this and hope all that I learned so long ago is not forgotten, Margie :0)
ReplyDeleteCarole Anne, I appreciate the kind words.
DeleteThank you.
I'm excited for you on the poetry books , I will buy, for sure.
Good luck.
I'm sure you have not forgotten and they will be wonderful.
x
Lovely words and such a gorgeous photo.
ReplyDeleteladyfi
Deletethank you.
Beautiful photograph and I love the poem. So sweet and positive.
ReplyDeleteLisa,
DeleteMany thanks.
I appreciate the kind wprds.
An absolutely stunning write! :)
ReplyDeleteRose,
DeleteHow very kind.
Thank you.
Wow Margie! You should publish your writings!!
ReplyDeleteStacy, you are so sweet!
DeleteThanks dear!
Maybe, someday. x