Happy are they who always hear
The music earth is bringing
Murmur of waters rippling clear
And songs the stars are singing.
Happy are they who always see
The beauty earth has given
The white cloud masses floating free
And the blue-domed, star-lit heaven!
Margie, this is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou should submit some of your work to Dreams Alive Magazine:
http://www.dreamsalivemagazine.com/
I think they'd love your work.:)
Hi Margie!
ReplyDeleteThat is true what Aurora said!
I can say this poem is one of my favorites. Thanks!
this wonderful poem
ReplyDeletehave u ever watch The Nine?
Sounds like Diwali poem to me!:))
ReplyDeleteAll lit up!!
Beautiful!!
so true... love it!
ReplyDeleteaurora
ReplyDeleteThank you...
and thanks so much for the vote of
confidence in my poetry.
You are so nice!
krystyna
ReplyDeleteThanks for that also!
You are so welcome...
so glad you liked my poem!
kai
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Yes, I have seen that show...
just this week!
foodie's hope
ReplyDeleteWelcome to my blog!
And....thanks for the kind words!
Happy Diwali to you!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletepolona
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words!
happy are those who makes good poems like you .
ReplyDeletefor they bring joy to all of us who
gets to read them !
did u see that cute doctor with the blue eyes?
ReplyDeletebeautiful -- you're so good with rhyming :)
ReplyDeleteso damn true! One must love the Earth and nature or else they can never be happy with theselves.
ReplyDeleteHUGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
**themselves
ReplyDeleteHappy is the guy who gets to gaze into those pretty blues every night
ReplyDeleteoh yeah
ReplyDeletehe's cute
My appreciations Margie! :-)
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh! Such freshness your beautiful spirit as always unfolding. :o)
ReplyDeletePlease pay a visit to this blog.
Margie and everyone ... it will leave all with great inspiration when they read her posts. The difficulty for her to even write is amazing in itself.
As is with all of us we are so pleased and filled with joy that someone has come and visited our home blog ... it inspires us to continue to open up all avenues and portray our thoughts into words.
http://iwasbornthisway-allison.blogspot.com/
True....very true.
ReplyDeleteHow r u Margie?
lovely thought...We at times for get to apperciate what is around us
ReplyDeletesimple ..yet sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou are so prolific MArgie, I cannot keep up with you.
ReplyDeleteBut, I can tell you that today I am one of those "happy" ones...
Love and joy
thank u
ReplyDeletemiss margie
hugs
u know Aurora,
ReplyDeleteisn't she wonderful?
How very musical!
ReplyDeleteYes they are!!
ReplyDeletenike
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice thing to say!
Thank you!
andrew
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I do love to rhyme!
keshi
ReplyDeleteThat is so true!
Huggggggz!
Margie
saby
ReplyDelete:)
That is sweet!
kai
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
sreejith
ReplyDeleteThank you!
trinity star
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words!
I will go to that blog later tonight!
sunil
ReplyDelete:):)
I am fine...thank you!
Hope you are also!
iamnasra
ReplyDeleteThank you!
white forest
ReplyDeleteThank you!
So nice to have you here again!
"angeldust"
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words!
I am so glad that you are
one of the happy ones today!
love and joy to you also!
kai
ReplyDeleteBoth you and Aurora are wonderful!
Hugs!
Margie
don
ReplyDeletethank you!
pat
ReplyDelete:):)
You are right Margie that is great advice.
ReplyDeleteI need to keep my eyes, ears, and mind wide open.
HE
ReplyDelete:):)
Thanks!