October! Beautiful October!
A favorite season of all the year
With all its kaleidoscope of colors
And its mucic so sweet to the ear . . .
The music of the whispering wind
Whispering gently through colorful leaves
Telling the little birds it is time
To abandon their home in the trees.
Summer is dying, yes, she's dying
Is chanted softly, quietly everywhere . . .
In the murmur of the woodland stream
The crispness of morn and evening air
The chirping of the lonely cricket
Chirping the last days of its life away
And the gold of the golden sunset
Heralding the end of an autumn day.
Oh, give me the peace of October
And let me languish in her warm embrace
With her breezes so gently teasing
And pomp of her color every place
Though I dearly love early springtime
When thousands of flowers open their bud
Now, I'm enslaved to bright October
Though she has drained summer's lifeblood!
October sure is dying, November is nearly here but not before Halloween.
ReplyDeleteit is wonderful....
ReplyDeleteoctober is a good month....
:-)
i hope u like profile picture...
October is also a sad month for me...one of bestest friends committed suicide in Oct couple of years ago.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, Summer is ard the corner for us...so Im happy :)
tc n have a beautiful October day Margie HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
starry
ReplyDeleteyes, October is almost at an end!
Hope you are ok!
kai
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Your profile pic is beautiful!
keshi
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry to know about your friend!
How sad for you!
Summer is ard the corner for you!
Enjoy it hon!
Be happy!
Huggggggz!
Margie
thank u margie
ReplyDeletehugs!
miss aurora is out of town but when she gets back, i have to ask her to read this poem...
is that ok?
tnxx Margie! I luv Summer and Im a Summer babe :)
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
nighty nite
ReplyDeletehugs
kai
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome!
I would love to have Aurora read this poem!
I hope she might like it!
huggggz!
Margie
keshi
ReplyDeleteOh... you are most welcome !
Margie
kai
ReplyDeleteNighty nite!
Hugggggz!
Margie
hi,
ReplyDeletenice post
thats cute
take care where you are
mindinside
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Glad you liked it!
You take care also!
beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmm... that was a sweet October..... :-)
ReplyDeleteMargie must be dreaming now...awwwwww...
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
The older I get, the more beautiful October becomes. Beautiful October poem!!
ReplyDeleteI'll miss this beautiful october...
ReplyDeleteI'll take October over August any given day...! October is like a relief from that scorching heat!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always!
andrew
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I see you're dressed for the weather!
sreejith
ReplyDeleteThank you!
:)
keshi
ReplyDeleteI had sweet dreams....
:)
pat
ReplyDeleteI agree with you....feel the same way....Thank you!
sunil
ReplyDeleteI'll miss it also...
Winter is coming here....Brrrr!
~deb
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way as you do!
Thank you!
LUV IT!
ReplyDeleteOctobrrrr is a little chilly this year but the colours make up for the temperature.
HE
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Happy Octobrrr!
Enjoy the colors!
Thank yous amuru for such a sweet poem about october. Its the beginning of new colors to share happiness and joys:-))
ReplyDeletemargie, that's beautiful! love it!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, sweet, colorful Oktober.
ReplyDeleteGreat art! Thanks!!!
priya
ReplyDeleteThank you!
You are most welcome.
polona
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words!
krystyna
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words!
So welcome...
I am glad when you enjoy my poetry!
thats nice!
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
u have been given the gift of feeling
ReplyDeletebut mebbe its a cuss
i bet u cry easy
saby
ReplyDelete:):)
I have to admit...
I can cry....at the drop of a hat!
keshi
ReplyDelete:):)
Kai is right, Margie. I love this poem.:)
ReplyDeleteaurora
ReplyDeleteI am glad!
Thank you!