ari I don't know what to say except... thank you so much! I am so glad to know you like my poetry...and it can make you feel good...and make you smile! It makes me so happy to know that!
Gosh! The Divine has been at work here the greatest Artist ever. :o) Lovely photograph and beautiful poetry. Thanks for dropping in at my place. Warm hug for you.
saludos desde BCN Catalonia
ReplyDeleteJoan G.
Halo, gracias por tu visita!
ReplyDeleteThats all you ask for...I hope you get all of that..and much more :-)
ReplyDeletegrácias por tú visita.
ReplyDeletesaludos. Joan
very cute...i have a lot of fun...
ReplyDeleteHi Margie! Best wishes :^) !!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks dodi!
ReplyDeletesaludos Joan
ReplyDeleteDe nada!
Thanks kai!
ReplyDeleteAnd,so glad you had a fun b-day!
ilias
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Best wishes to you also!
andrew
ReplyDeleteThank you!
very nice pic
ReplyDelete:)
Beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful and magical.
ReplyDeletethanks again.
wonderful, margie!
ReplyDeletegreat words and photo!
Wow, great poem, beautiful picture too.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! great photo, too :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, I thought this lookes familiar -- I saw it yesterday! :) I'm getting older and older....
ReplyDeletekai
ReplyDeleteThank you!
choices
Thanks!
aurora
Thanks so much!
kozi
Thanks very much!
polona
ReplyDeleteThank you so!
kathiT
ReplyDeleteThanks very much!
The picture is from my front yard!
andrew
ReplyDeleteThanks again... the 2nd time around!
You are funny!
And...getting older n older!!
Ha ha... you said it...not me!
such sunshine!
ReplyDeleteneers
ReplyDeleteThank you!
How nice!
Praise is all i have for you Margie, for making me smile everytime i read your poems, for making me feel good. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMay your wishes come true...
ari
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say except...
thank you so much!
I am so glad to know you like my
poetry...and it can make you feel
good...and make you smile!
It makes me so happy to know that!
Gosh! The Divine has been at work here the greatest Artist ever. :o)
ReplyDeleteLovely photograph and beautiful poetry.
Thanks for dropping in at my place.
Warm hug for you.
trinitystar
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for stopping by my
place!
Thank you for the kind words!
A warm hug for you too!