blogger beta is very easy..i'm so having with blogger. i decided to switch & i like it so far. if you have problems with blogger, i would have suggest to switch. but if u do switch, u have to make a google account. u have to sign in with your google account. its very easy:-]
Margie, I am having great difficulty in login to my blog it has me to make the change over ... Im not sure has everyone else done so. I tried changing over ... and I just cannot get into it whatsoever. Can anyone throw a light on this. trinity :o) Hugs
Yes, it is comforting. Wish the recognition of inner beauty occurred more often in our world. M, I marvel at how you write so perceptively about cliches such as this one or other truisms that need our attention, rather than being brushed aside. Thank you
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I do apreciate them , and so nice to have you all visit me! It seems we all agree that true beauty shines from within. Ann, and Aurora..so sweet of you! Brian, we are actually going to Scotland in October, and will be in London for a day...maybe if you are there at that time...we could meet! Saby, colorado is a long way from CA. Kai, thanks for the advice...guess I will have to switch soon! Keshi, I did get your email...thank you so much...it helped...I am doing some better! I will visit all of you soon...have not been able to this weekend! Take care...hugs!
True words from you. Real beauty is more than physical. Sometimes glimpses, sometimes, true understanding!
ReplyDeleteNothing can be truer than this but few understand this...
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely true Margie! ..wish people realised it too!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful poem as always..Take care!!
Absolutely true Margie! ..wish people realised it too!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful poem as always..Take care!!
Absolutely Margie! ..wish people realised it too!
ReplyDeleteWonderful poem as always!
Take care!!
Absolutely Margie! ..wish people realised it too!
ReplyDeleteWonderful poem as always!
Take care!!
Your spirit shines out more and more
ReplyDeleteMargie.
Lovely!
hugs
trinity.
We had a flurry of snow ... but it has been reaching brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh temperatures
Yes Indeedy!! Beauty is everywhere and in everything!:))
ReplyDeleteMargie, so there's hope for me yet?!?!?
ReplyDeletebut dear for you
your words are true
your beauty without a doubt
shines both within and without
lotsa luv ann xxxx
yes indded
ReplyDeleteSo very true. I had a friend who was very beautiful, but underneath barbed wire and broken glass. Very sad, really.
ReplyDeleteIndeed!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeauty is the thing that attracts us to the soul.
ReplyDeleteHow true....Beauty has nothing to do with the appearance..
ReplyDeleteTake Care Margie..!
Margie, Ditto Ann's rhyming response: You've got both! :) Nicely expressed poem.
ReplyDeleteSamuru-
ReplyDeleteBeuaty in mind is more beautiful than outside shades.
Finally I cud login with my google a/c :-)))))
ReplyDeleteThe beauty that lies within the heart never fades. Physical attributes do. As my girlfriend always says, "Go for depth!"
ReplyDeleteA delightful read from your quill Margie
ReplyDeleteso true and what a lovely thought Margie!
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well :)
Robyn
lovely thought, too!
ReplyDeletehugs :)
hi margie
ReplyDeletehow are u ?
blogger beta is very easy..i'm so
having with blogger. i decided to switch & i like it so far. if you have problems with blogger, i would have suggest to switch. but if u do switch, u have to make a google account. u have to sign in with your google account.
its very easy:-]
love,
p.p.b.fly
samuru, helo!
ReplyDeleteVery poem
Tank you
heyyyy Margie
ReplyDeletei will be in california soon
wud like to meet up with u
how far is colorado from california?
sabydasouza@yahoo.com
:)
ReplyDeletebeauty from the heart and soul is infinity.
ReplyDeleteTrue words, and I like what deb's friend says too, 'go for depth'. If my beauty was only skin deep, I'd have to live my life in a paper bag. ;)
ReplyDeleteooh i guess blogger duplicated my comment!Sorry!
ReplyDeleteHi Margie!
ReplyDeleteI must copy this beautiful "Beauty' poem!
Have a fabulous weekend!
A beautiful poem.Loved it. Beauty is below skin deep.I think it is inside each one of us.
ReplyDeleteVery true and I wish more people would look beyond outer appearances.
ReplyDeletetc
beauty of the heart is the best i guess!!!
ReplyDelete:-]
ReplyDeleteLovely, Margie.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteAhh, I think that is my favorite kind of beauty. Blessings Margie!
ReplyDeleteA lovely poem..
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your weekend :)
Yes Margie and beauty lies in the beholder's eye too :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
So true. Thank you Margie!
ReplyDeleteYes, and sometimes we realize how beautiful the inside of a person was when he or she is dead!!
ReplyDeleteyes, it is in the heart.
ReplyDeleteno new poem?..hmm..hope u r doingwell..take care...
ReplyDeleteMargie,
ReplyDeleteI am having great difficulty in login to my blog it has me to make the change over ... Im not sure has everyone else done so. I tried changing over ... and I just cannot get into it whatsoever.
Can anyone throw a light on this.
trinity :o) Hugs
Hello Margie
ReplyDeleteHope to find you recovered as I venture out to make my rounds...
... and always in the eyes of the beholder!
Love and joy
Well said, the inside beauty is so much more important.
ReplyDeleteBeauty is within.........and we lose out when we don't take the time to see this in other people. Great post, Margie. HUGSSSSSSSSSS
ReplyDeleteYes, it is comforting. Wish the recognition of inner beauty occurred more often in our world.
ReplyDeleteM, I marvel at how you write so perceptively about cliches such as this one or other truisms that need our attention, rather than being brushed aside. Thank you
Margie just came to check on ya...u ok now? I hope u got my email.
ReplyDeletebtw Im sooooo busy today and thats why I couldnt be here any earlier.
Beauty...that is Margie.
Keshi.
Thank you all for the wonderful comments!
ReplyDeleteI do apreciate them , and so nice to have you all visit me!
It seems we all agree that true beauty shines from within.
Ann, and Aurora..so sweet of you!
Brian, we are actually going to Scotland in October, and will be in London for a day...maybe if you are there at that time...we could meet!
Saby, colorado is a long way from CA.
Kai, thanks for the advice...guess I will have to switch soon!
Keshi, I did get your email...thank you
so much...it helped...I am doing some better!
I will visit all of you soon...have not been able to this weekend!
Take care...hugs!
Margie
Beautifull....and so true..
ReplyDeleteit would be grand if more saw it this way and way less heartache..
Donna
Thank you so much. This is what I needed today!!!
ReplyDelete