I walked with love along the way
And oh, it was a lovely day!
Lovely skies with clouds of white . . .
Lovely grass with trees and flowers . . .
Lovely birds to sing their songs . . .
of peace and harmony and love.
The loveliness of love appeared . . .
awakening my heart to newness of thought . . .
and I knew Love walked with me!
I think I heard that too!
ReplyDeleteI think I heard that too!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, thy name is Margie!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful life you lead Margie . . .
ReplyDeleteWe seem to be writing about love ...
ReplyDeleteThe loveliness of love appeared . . .
awakening my heart to newness of thought . . .
and I knew Love walked with me!
For what is Love ... God and you expressing in your life. :o)
now thats how u describe love:-]
ReplyDeletebeautiful
hugs
When you walk with love all else is immaterial
ReplyDeleteAH...!!!! Love...!!!:))))
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely walk that must be..
ReplyDeletethat wa just Beautiful!!!...and it wud surely be lovely to lead such a lovely life!
ReplyDeleteTake care Margie!!!
It's most certain Love walks with you...how could it ignore such a "lovely" heart
ReplyDeleteIt was love ,something so beautiful cannot be anything else.loved it Margie.
ReplyDeleteoh so lovely, margie!
ReplyDeletelove it!
This is beautiful, Margie. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Margie!
ReplyDeleteWalking with Love is marvelous journey.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful poem.
God bless!
Beautiful poem Margie. Can I borrow it to post with a picture of "my" birds?
ReplyDeleteJoyfully expressed! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteTom
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBut 'Love' often leads to life's loneliest lament, unfortunately.
Absolutely wonderful to felt so much love :D
ReplyDeletecos Margie Love identified u to be it's very own..a being of pure Love.
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
nature is always lovely because it's god creation.
ReplyDeletenice poem.
nice! You always make me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteHeyyy this is awesome...So much U !!!
ReplyDeleteWalk to the end of this world..hand in hand with the most wonderful companion..LOVE !!
Take care...
Thanks for this lovely mood @
Seema
Love makes everything beautiful
ReplyDeletecuz its a pure feeling :)
Stay Beautiful...!!
At times I do not understand what to say,
ReplyDeletethis is one of those times :)
GBU
Arti
You're never alone- love always walks with you (love is God to me)... Sometimes we just aren't aware of it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Margie!
:^) Hi Margie, thanks for sharing your beauty through poetry.
ReplyDeleteMay love always walk with you. You deserve it.
ReplyDeleteMargieeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteTC sweetie...I miss ya..
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Do you let the words flow straight from your heart? You sound like you know so much about goodness and light and love. I enjoy reading your blog very much.
ReplyDeleteSometimes, on my lonliest day's, that's the only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that Love is with me, walking with me and, if need be, crying with me.
ReplyDeleteThanks Margie, love your gift.
think Margie
ReplyDeletethink love
True to the core....it's really beautiful.:)
ReplyDeleteTake Care Margie.:)
whatta nice poem. :D
ReplyDeleteactually all the poems posted here are great!!!
keep it up.
still remember me??
how are you??
~cez
hi margie
ReplyDeletehave a lovely day!
Hi everyone, thanks for all the wonderful visits and comments.
ReplyDeleteI do appreciate them.
I am taking a little break from blogging this week...
I'll see you all soon at your blogs...
will miss you!!!!!
Technobabe, welcome to my blog...
it is so nice to have you here!
Here is a little poem till I come back....
PARTNERS
I want to tell the
world
whenever I am glad....
For happiness
unshared
becomes a little sad!
Margie
P.S Kai, you have a lovely day, too!
I felt that once !! So Lovely
ReplyDeletedonna
Hi Margie!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessing time!
Hello there Miss MArgie,
ReplyDeleteBeen around a couple of times, could not post comment - would "not stick"....
Hope you are keeping well.
Truly nice feeling that of "walking" with love... makes living worthwhile.
Biiiig hug
Hello there Miss MArgie,
ReplyDeleteBeen around a couple of times, could not post comment - would "not stick"....
Hope you are keeping well.
Truly nice feeling that of "walking" with love... makes living worthwhile.
Biiiig hug
Hello there Miss MArgie,
ReplyDeleteBeen around a couple of times, could not post comment - would "not stick"....
Hope you are keeping well.
Truly nice feeling that of "walking" with love... makes living worthwhile.
Biiiig hug
happy break bubbalicious!
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
"How we feel about ourselves crucially affects virtually every aspect of our experience...from the way we function at work, in love, in sex, to the way we operate as parents, to how high in life we are likely to rise. The dramas of our lives are the reflections of our most private visions of ourselves!"
ReplyDeleteHugs Margie.........hurry back! :-)
ReplyDeleteMargie...have a fantastic break, meanwhile we keep awaiting your words!
ReplyDeleteVERY Lovely My Friend! :o)
ReplyDeleteAgain Margie, as I've said before, to express such feelings one is assured you are walking the beauty way.
ReplyDeleteGoodlife.
Yeah for LOVE!
ReplyDeleteThanks Margie... :)
I love what you wrote about love.:)
ReplyDeletetc
hii Margie!
ReplyDeletei hop all s well with u..am out f blogger too, for a while..see ya soon...
take care..
With birds singing beside
ReplyDeleteWith words so sweet & pure
With thoughts send so warm
I want you to know
that y'wl melt all the snow
Nice margie!
ReplyDeleteMargie, this is a beauty. Thank you for finding and sharing the love you find along your path.
ReplyDeleteMargie,
ReplyDeletebe back soon. I have a project for you. :)
hope all's well, margie.
ReplyDeletehugs
Hottt news
ReplyDeleteKesi has gone erotic
Hottt news
ReplyDeleteKesi has gone erotic
Ya
ReplyDeleteu can say dat again
Margie..how are you.how is your brother doing.miss you.take care .A big hug to you.
ReplyDeleteHope you are keeping well dear friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a restful and harmonious weekend.
Biiiiig, big hUg!
Hope you are keeping well dear friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a restful and harmonious weekend.
Biiiiig, big hUg!
Hope you are keeping well dear friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a restful and harmonious weekend.
Biiiiig, big hUg!
I saw your posting ... Poor Margie.
ReplyDeleteWe all get like that sometimes distracted our minds focused on loved ones when they are ill.
I do hope that your brothers health will improve.
You are missed.
warm hugs for you.
:o)
margie,
ReplyDeletethank you so much for stopping by. i fully understand. sending warm hugs your way and hope your brother gets well!
take care!
hi margie
ReplyDeletei hope you're ok....
hugs
your brother feels better
ReplyDeletesoon....we missed u..
thank u
Margie, I hope everything is going well for your brother.
ReplyDeletehave a beautiful super bowl sunday!
ReplyDeleteHi Margie. I only just heard about your brother from reading a post on Starry's blog. I hope that he is doing better. My prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeletehow r u Margie?
ReplyDeleteu bakk today or ur still on ur break? Missin u heaps!
HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
Beautifullllll! lovely poems..you composed them?
ReplyDeleteawww...what a lovely poem...how do u manage to pen such beautiful words!
ReplyDeleteSending up a prayer for your brother, Margie. Hope you're both doing well.
ReplyDeleteMargie,
ReplyDeleteStrength and love for you.
"newness of thought" - a treasure indeed!
ReplyDeleteTom
Prayers and strength for you and your family Margie.
ReplyDeletehugs for you angel
how beautiful! love does make you more aware..tweaks your senses so to speak. :))
ReplyDeleteHi Margie!
ReplyDeleteLove and Peace to you!
hope ur enjoying ur break sweetie. I MISS U!!
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Margie...
ReplyDeleteLOVE is a great note to leave us with, no matter what you are up to! I so hope you are well...!
:) Kathleen
No nicer walk than that...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I hope all is well Margie :)
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
Robyn
hi
ReplyDeletehope you are doing fine ..
What a nice a poem
Speaking of Love is always sweet
hii Margie!
ReplyDeletei hop alls well with u!
missing u :(
take care!!
Hi Margie! I hope you're doing well! We miss you!
ReplyDelete{{hugs}}
i miss u margie
ReplyDeleteHelo!
ReplyDeleteVery good.
Tank you.
Congratulations.
d!
ReplyDeleteTank you
d!
ReplyDeleteTank you
Just checking on you friend.
ReplyDelete((((BIG HUG)))
Love walks with all of us...sometimes just we forget to walk with it..:)
ReplyDeleteMargie when r ya comin home? :(
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
Checking on you and what you been doing.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well and sending you a gentle hug.
Margie, just stopping by. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteLove is a powerful companion. I hope being the 100th post here, brings you extra love as I stopped in to see you. Been thinking of you constantly.
ReplyDeleteHey Margie - I hope all is well.
ReplyDeletebeautiful...
ReplyDeletemore than 100 comments..amazing..
keep it up...
happy weekend..
Visited also here!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
Hellooo..hope you are doing fine...your presence is being missed!
ReplyDeleteAwaiting you...
hope ur ok.....
ReplyDeletemissed u
Wheredjago?
ReplyDeleteJust when I get back.
- Paul aka "Darius"
hmm @ loveliness of love appeared .. I agree .. nature has love all around .. in the birds, the flowers, the honey bees :)
ReplyDeletewhoops, love's in the air,
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful vals day sweetheart.
Whats up can see you've not been writng regularly, hope you're ok.
Do take care.
hugs..
ReplyDeletehope everything's alright
"There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved".
ReplyDeleteHapppy Valentine's Day!
Margie
ReplyDeleteA >---------<----<@
for a rose!
When you feel ready you will be back.
A Happy Valentine's Day to u Margie!
ReplyDeletei hope alls well with you!
missin u n ur poems!
Take care!
happy v-day
ReplyDeleteluv u
Happy V-Day...Lots of hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteHow have you been? Are you on vacation?
Take care Margie ♥
Robyn
Happy Valentine's Day to you margie.take care.cannot send a Box of chocolates or flowers but I can send you lots of warm Huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggz.
ReplyDeleteI miss u so very much Margie.
ReplyDeleteHappy V-day HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! TC n I luv ya lots!
Keshi.
Im soooooooo glad u'll be bakk soon HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!
ReplyDeleteUr comment TRULY made me feel alive.
Keshi.
hope u have a wonderful v-day!
ReplyDeletehappy v-day!
ReplyDeletei had a happy one
i got laid
No
ReplyDeleteit wasnt the austrayalayan
yeh tht was sweet
ReplyDeleteisnt love very special..!!!!!
margie, thank you for stopping by.
ReplyDeletehope things are going well for you.
hugs
Little late wishes on your valentine margie.... Hope everything is fine at your side. Tk and be happy.
ReplyDeleteJim nah it wasnt me LOL!
ReplyDeleteMargie Im sending u loads of yellow carnations to brighten up ur day...HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
Are you still around??
ReplyDeleteLove this, love it, love you Margie, you are such a gentle soul :)
ReplyDeleteHow are u and where have u been Margie? Everything ok? I hope all is well at ur end :) Take care alot.
ReplyDeleteStay Beautiful...!!
WOW! it was great to see ur coment and even greater to know that u wudbe back soon! tata! take care!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing you back. :o)
ReplyDeletehuggies!
We await...
ReplyDelete:-]
ReplyDeletewelcome back... hope all is well now and looking forward to sharing your wonderful words again
ReplyDeletelotsa luv ann xxxxx
Booooooootiful Margie...... :-)
ReplyDeleteAge 250 on your profile.... :( You are tooooo old to write poems then.... :P
Have a great weekend!
i knew Love exists
ReplyDeletewhen i saw u
i said to my self
, Yeh, pyaar hain ,
hope u had a good day...
ReplyDeletehttp://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2007/02/thank-u-lord.html
ReplyDelete.
:-]
ReplyDeleteHi everyone
ReplyDeleteI have been gone for a while, and I so appreciate all the wonderful visits while I was gone.
Your kind words about my poem mean a lot to me.
Some of you said prayers for my brother....I thank you so very much!
He is doing a little better.
Thank you also for the valentine day wishes....I had a lovely day with my wonderful son and hubby!
They are the best!
I hope I did not forget to visit any of you....you all are so very nice....
And thanks for all those wonderful
hugs....I send warm hugs back to all of you!
Margie
i didnt get no hugg
ReplyDeletejust one peck on the cheek
.
wow actually found one i had not read...and this made me smile...life changes or maybe its just our perspecive when we walk with love...
ReplyDelete