Dear Margie, what a lovely, very contemplative poem. So much wisdom in so few words... I will miss you. I am sorry you have to leave, but I understand and I hope all will be well. I will be thinking of you and look forward to your return, much love Zuzana
Dear Margie, Don't worry everything will be okay. Don't let things bother you! Take care of yourself, come back refreshed with your heartful poetry. Take care of yourself, my friend.
There cannot be happy without sad, they must balance. It is just really nice when we can pull away from the negative and be open to the opposite which must follow. Be well my friend.
It seems the sadness of your little song implies there's some sad situation you have to deal with, hoping good will eventually come out of it. Take care.
Hello Margie, The two poems i just read in your last two posts are very touching and deep. I am sure your time off will be one of rejuvenation and healing. you take care. Lydia
Lovely poems Margie. Hope you have a good time/ It's great to come back and read all my friends creations again. I took a week's break due to illness. Now I'm slowly recovering.
I sing a song of goodness But the goodness has something Of the sad within it - And is of a greater good.
---- couldn't resist - this wonderful post a beautiful since of the tension of ressurrection within... of the new dawn and the rebirth... sadness and goodness blended enjoy your respite dear one... xo to you!
Ok enough are you back yet? I miss you...Janice is back...come back, -I've re-opened all my blogs, and I miss you, you can pick and choose your favourite...I miss you, I miss your poetry x
Hi Margie! I'm back and you're not - now what's wrong with this picture?? Take care...hope to see you soon and catch up with everything happening in your life.
I hope u hv a lovely day ahead...warm puppies to make ya smile, kids' giggles to warm ur heart, stray kittens to take u to childhood, pretty wild flowers to adorn ur hair..MWAH!
Dear Margie, I seem to have missed all these new posts of yours, as I have been away myself traveling. I am sorry to see you leave again, but am hoping all is well and am looking to your return again, xoxo
Where are you sweetie? someone hacked into my account and I had to switch e-mails I sent a notice to all but maybe you didn;t get it, my new e-mail is: Lrenaud2@sympatico.ca let me know you'reok! ok?
Hi dear I still come back here from time to time to read your poetry and be filled with beauty, inspiration and hope. Hope all is well and wish you a happy christmas and a wonderful 2011 Bless you marja
Hope all goes well and is well for you, Margie! I'll miss you, but look forward to your return. xx
ReplyDeleteThe Great Good. I so like this, Margie. We can find the good behind the sadness. Something good we have learned or will learn.
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you Margie:))
ReplyDeleteThat is so often true, Margie...small disappointments or sadness are often endured, for a bigger and better cause.
ReplyDeleteWill miss you!
♥...Wanda
I'll miss you too Margie...your poems...your words...touch something in me...they're gentle. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteBye my friend
ReplyDeleteSee you soon
I like that sadness... as well.
HUGS ;)
Dear Margie, what a lovely, very contemplative poem. So much wisdom in so few words...
ReplyDeleteI will miss you. I am sorry you have to leave, but I understand and I hope all will be well. I will be thinking of you and look forward to your return,
much love
Zuzana
I do hope all is well Margie.will miss you but hope you will be back soon.My thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeleteDear Margie,
ReplyDeleteDon't worry everything will be okay.
Don't let things bother you! Take care of yourself, come back refreshed with your heartful poetry.
Take care of yourself, my friend.
I'll miss you, too, Margie.
ReplyDeleteTake care. I'll be eagerly awaiting your return.
Hugs & Love,
Laura
Will miss you, come back when you are ready.....big hugs. :-)
ReplyDeleteThere cannot be happy without sad, they must balance.
ReplyDeleteIt is just really nice when we can pull away from the negative and be open to the opposite which must follow.
Be well my friend.
It seems the sadness of your little song implies there's some sad situation you have to deal with, hoping good will eventually come out of it.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Take care friend...I await your return...:)
ReplyDeleteCyrus
You will be missed ...we are waiting for your come back,right here.Take care Margie.Hugs:))
ReplyDeleteFor the greater good, you are a wonderful woman my dear Lady x I'll miss you!
ReplyDeleteHello Margie, The two poems i just read in your last two posts are very touching and deep.
ReplyDeleteI am sure your time off will be one of rejuvenation and healing.
you take care.
Lydia
Lovely poems Margie. Hope you have a good time/ It's great to come back and read all my friends creations again. I took a week's break due to illness. Now I'm slowly recovering.
ReplyDeleteI sing a song of goodness
ReplyDeleteBut the goodness has something
Of the sad within it -
And is of a greater good.
----
couldn't resist -
this wonderful post a beautiful since of the tension of ressurrection within...
of the new dawn and the rebirth...
sadness and goodness blended
enjoy your respite dear one...
xo to you!
Come back renewed and refreshed, Margie. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteshort, sweet, but sad! where are u off to?
ReplyDeletewill miss u!
Me too, Margie, I miss you too!
ReplyDeleteYou probably hate it, but one of my favorite old songs was "...My little Mar-gie--"
Every sadness, every pain, every injustice in the world, all have some good in them...sometimes we have to search for it, but it is there every time.
Hmmm miss you already, geesh
ReplyDeleteTake care Margie :)
ReplyDeleteJust remember that we'll be here waiting for you...take care Margie :)
ReplyDeleteBIg BIG HUGS!!
My Friend, I wish you well on your path now and always.
ReplyDeleteGoodlife.
awww
ReplyDeletemiss u
Come back soon, dear Margie.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon
ReplyDeleteLovely little poem. Take care :)
ReplyDeleteaww why do you keep leaving?
ReplyDeleteTake care Margie Hope you are enjoying whatever you do See you soon
ReplyDeleteawww where r u going???
ReplyDeleteJust back from the hospital and found you gone. Hope all is wellw ith you. Love,Paula
ReplyDeleteLovely poem. We'll miss you. Hope all will be ok. We'll all be right here waiting for you to return with your beautiful words and happy heart.
ReplyDeleteHuggz,
Quieten
read all the posts i missed ..loved call of spring the most ...words struck me and i wish spring be always here.:).with less heat of the sun :)...
ReplyDeleteu take care and have a good time..see ya around soon :)..
urs..hemu..
So sorry to see you are gone again Margie, I hope all is well for you, do take care my friend.. :)
ReplyDeleteGood one.
ReplyDeleteHope things r fine there :)
Regards,
Ravi.
(http://j-ravi.blogspot.com)
You are missed MARGIE..
ReplyDeleteLots of love n prayers,
Sam..
God bless you Margie.
ReplyDeleteLove
Christabelle
couldn't remember if I told you just how much I miss you....miss you ...ps good news, Janice is back :)
ReplyDeleteTake care and come back soon x
ReplyDeletePassing by to show some love and hope you are doing fine. Paula
ReplyDeleteWondering how are you my dear friend!
ReplyDeleteOk enough are you back yet? I miss you...Janice is back...come back, -I've re-opened all my blogs, and I miss you, you can pick and choose your favourite...I miss you, I miss your poetry x
ReplyDeleteI hope you're well Margie.
ReplyDeleteSo many people are missing you. Hope you're back soon.
Take good care of yourself.
Hugs
Margaret
Hi Margie!
ReplyDeleteI'm back and you're not - now what's wrong with this picture??
Take care...hope to see you soon and catch up with everything happening in your life.
Margie, passing by to show some love, checking in that you know you arent forgotten. Hugs
ReplyDeleteU ain't back still ??
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Ravi.
I barely know you, but you are in my prayers often.
ReplyDeleteMiss you Margie and wishing you well.
ReplyDeleteHugz to you from across the miles.
Miss you Margie, wish you well.sending you a warm Hug from across the miles.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers follow you.
ReplyDeleteI don't see anything NEW but I don't care YOU"RE BACK HOW AWESOME xxx
ReplyDeleteMargie, my dear girl
ReplyDeleteI wanted to say Margie, my love
but u guys dont understand me
I had a lotta explaining to do about that Magdalene chick
besides u r married Margie
but does that mean only your hubby has the right to love u?
thats utter bull shit my dear
my
Yes Maggie
ReplyDeleteits me your buddy Jesus
Saby called me up in desperation
and said u were about to delete all your ritings
so I am here
DONT u DARE Margie baby
your poetry is a work of art
its HERITAGE now
it dont belong to u no more
Margie, you went for a month or so In April...When are you coming back? :)
ReplyDeleteHope to see you back soon, dear :)
wishes,
devika
Devikaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleter u still hiding from me?
Dont worry
I am OLD now
will be 60 on September 20
Margie, I am in total agreement with those who miss your blog. Your poetry is always concise, clear, easily understood, and enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteIn Shakespearean times, HIS stuff bore those same attributes.
You are not allowed to remove your "stuff"!!!
Each day comes
ReplyDeletebearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.
-Ruth Ann Schabacker
Your GIFT is given Margie
and I captured your blog for posterity
u cant take it back Dear Margie
Saby baby - the Plagiarist
I captured all DEVIKAAS blogs too
ReplyDeleteand KESHIs
and VESTs
VEST is 82
dont no how long he will be here
I am 59 but I wont die of OLD age
BHARAT BANDH today
BOMB Blasts every other day
VEST may out live me
how very wellsaid Margie!
ReplyDelete*HUGZ*
Keshi.
What??????????
ReplyDeleteMargie
ReplyDeletedis Japonese girl is talking dirty
there is no such thing as tagged friend ship hon
ReplyDeletewe are on a cruise liner, a lover's cruise
but as George Benson says
the cruise will come to an end one day
and every thing must change hon
your boobs will soon sag
and your tight ass too will turn to jelly
but u will still make me erect for u
bcoz its not only your body that is sexy for me
u have a sexy mind too
and it gets sexier every day
but your body will age
the YOUNG becomes the OLD
and the OLD die to make room for the YOUNG
Yes hon
our time on planet earth is limited
so dont play coy
dont play hard to get
lets DO IT Now, if u love me
as u say u do
that went out to all the Girls in blog land, who love me, but wont tell me
ReplyDeletedont want to name names
but u no who u r
I like this :)
ReplyDeleteShort and sweet!
GBU
Arti
Margieeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeletethe Japonese is asking for your nude foto
not back yet??
ReplyDeleteEvery time u resist temptation
ReplyDeleteits an opportunity lost
..a victory??.....
To let you know I think of you and hope you are doing ok. Love, Paula
ReplyDeletebeautiful new template Margie..I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteHows the bday preparations for tmrw going? hehe..I hope all is well. XOXO
Keshi.
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MARGIE! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope u hv a lovely day ahead...warm puppies to make ya smile, kids' giggles to warm ur heart, stray kittens to take u to childhood, pretty wild flowers to adorn ur hair..MWAH!
:) hv a great day!
Keshi.
yeah! happy birthday to u Margie, May God bless u always.
ReplyDeleteTC
Christabelle.
I feel so sad that I have not been here.
ReplyDeleteHope you return soon Margie,
Going to sift out your email and drop you a line.
hugs for you.
trinity
sadness is sometimes good too..indeed.
ReplyDeletewaning August moon --
ReplyDeletelonging for
many warm memories
;-)
Dear Margie, I seem to have missed all these new posts of yours, as I have been away myself traveling. I am sorry to see you leave again, but am hoping all is well and am looking to your return again,
ReplyDeletexoxo
Where are you sweetie? someone hacked into my account and I had to switch e-mails I sent a notice to all but maybe you didn;t get it, my new e-mail is: Lrenaud2@sympatico.ca
ReplyDeletelet me know you'reok! ok?
huggs
ReplyDeletemissing u hon
dear margie....I will miss you-until then, bye
ReplyDeletewhen you get back you can find me on my new blog: http://kreativnaumetnost.blogspot.com/
hug and all good, patricija
I've been gone so long, and now trying to say hello to old friends is proving difficult. But still...if you check your emails, hello, old friend. :)
ReplyDeletehey Margie ty for the call!! Sorry I missed it :(
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well with ya. Shall write to u soon. TC of ur sweet self!
XX
Keshi.
heyy Margie
ReplyDeletegimme Keshis number
want to say lotta nasty things to her
she blocked me from her BLOG
I continue to check in, hoping you are better, and home. My prayers follow you.
ReplyDeletejust wanted to drop by and say hello!
ReplyDeleteHi dear I still come back here from time to time to read your poetry and be filled with beauty, inspiration and hope. Hope all is well and wish you a happy christmas and a wonderful 2011 Bless you marja
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Margie. Hope all is well with you. Take care, relax and enjoy...hugs.
ReplyDeleteGood Bye 2010 and Hello 2011
ReplyDeleteits Dec 31 here in Mumbai
and tonight we bid Good Bye to 2010
and with plenty HOPE
and Good CHEER
we will bring in 2011
but ....
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!
-For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.
Dont ever say Good Bye hon
Kabhi Alvida na kehana
. . .
ReplyDeleteIt was a romantic full moon when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."
Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.
Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.
"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita.
"Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."
Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."
Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....
"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Yeeeeeeeear!!!!!"
aww margie, how come and why the good bye? I hope you come back soon.
ReplyDeletesometimes the sadness does have something good in it...true that...
ReplyDelete