Such accurate discription... Hmmmm. Wonderful - again.
(JUst the hearing the repetion of the news, and for the last few hours, prepare an emergency kit - over and over. Apparently this will be over by noon tomorrow - ay chihuahua) Just heard we will have another one Christmas eve...
Hope your system clears soon and you can resume life!
A lovely thought Margie...u know what I always thought twilight is so symbolic...symbolic of two extremes coming together...symbolic of submission of light into darkness...two extremes just blending into each other to become one !
Joy and sorrow really go together for if we have never experienced sorrow we will never appreciate joy. I like the way you put them together. Happy Holidays to you and your family Margie.
beautiful. How strange the time in the morning is similar. I love watching and listening to the earth waking up. morning is the time of renewal while twilight is for reflection. tc
Yes, Margie it is ... there is something so strange about that very moment an eerie silence ... then suddenly the birds start singing and life starts turning again. big hugs and warmth for you. :o)
Thanks to all of you for stopping by with your wonderful comments... and nice wishes! You are all so special! I am always so happy when you visit me! Thank you all so very much!
This week we have had a huge blizzard here, and everything was shut down for almost 3 days! So, we are most defintely going to have a white Christmas!
I have been sick most of the week, but today I am feeling better...it's so wonderful to be well again... Now, I am just trying to catch up...
I send my warmest wishes to each of you for a wonderful Holiday season.
May the New Year bless your lives with much love, joy and peace!
I love the gentle feeling of this poem.
ReplyDeleteSuch accurate discription...
ReplyDeleteHmmmm. Wonderful - again.
(JUst the hearing the repetion of the news, and for the last few hours, prepare an emergency kit - over and over. Apparently this will be over by noon tomorrow - ay chihuahua)
Just heard we will have another one Christmas eve...
Hope your system clears soon and you can resume life!
Big hug
Wishes from me to have great X-mas...
ReplyDeleteA time when neither good or bad exists?? Love it Margie!!
ReplyDeleteJoy and sorrow at the same time? My wedding day?!:D
ReplyDeleteTwilight is an early start to a night out! ;) It means happy hour for Deb! I loved this poem!
ReplyDeleteAre you snowed in??? You're run down with a cold, all sick and to top it off, snowed in?
I'm sending an SOS and a St Benard!
beautiful as always
ReplyDeleteMargie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice way to start the day seeing your comment pop up in my email! I wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday and a Happy NEW YEAR!
Take care,
Robyn
A lovely thought Margie...u know what I always thought twilight is so symbolic...symbolic of two extremes coming together...symbolic of submission of light into darkness...two extremes just blending into each other to become one !
ReplyDeleteWOW, this is good!
ReplyDeletefeeling any better?
ReplyDeleteJoy and sorrow really go together for if we have never experienced sorrow we will never appreciate joy. I like the way you put them together. Happy Holidays to you and your family Margie.
ReplyDeletewwoowww!! Beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteHi Margie!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time enjoying whatever is fun to you, this Christmas.
Very clever comparison!
ReplyDeleteWell my beautiful angel Margie, have a very Merry Christmas and a terrific New Year babez! HUGGGGGGGZ I will miss u till 2007 :(
TC!
Keshi.
beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow strange the time in the morning is similar.
I love watching and listening to the earth waking up.
morning is the time of renewal while twilight is for reflection.
tc
Beautiful Margie...! Ahhh... the lovely dance of joy and sorrow...
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better... wow what a storm! Almost everything in Boulder was shut down today!
Well... it's a White Christmas, that's for sure! :)
I just love this poem.
ReplyDeleteI just watched the news... you are not doing that great over there either.
ReplyDeleteHope you are warm and safe at the Springs...
Big Hug
Heyyy Margie
ReplyDeletecompose a poem for me for Keshi
on the lines of Old is Gold
i mean old friends
Keshi hasnt forgiven me yet
Wishing u a wonderful christmas Margie
i will be having a blue blue christmas if Keshi doesnt kiss and make up
Nice, Margie. I hope you're keeping warm there!!
ReplyDeleteYes, Margie it is ... there is something so strange about that very moment an eerie silence ... then suddenly the birds start singing and life starts turning again.
ReplyDeletebig hugs and warmth for you.
:o)
hi margie.....long time...
ReplyDeletewishing you a merry christmas & a prosperous new year..
Hi Margie
ReplyDeleteHope alls well with you, nice poetry like always. I am visiting my family and am in India. Wishes to you for Christmas and New Year
Love
Radhika
hi margie,
ReplyDeletehappy friday!
hope u can stop by!
hugs luv u
I think that is my favorite so far.
ReplyDelete:)
beautiful thought!
ReplyDeletegreat, margie! i love it!
ReplyDeletehope all's well...
Great poem! I hope that you and your family are OK, following the huge storm you had out there!! Have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJoJo
hey margie i wanna invite u to my xmas cha cha
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Margie!
ReplyDeleteVery special, I like it.
ReplyDeleteAnd Margie, I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday!!
Ooooh. I like it.
ReplyDeleteGuess you got an early White Christmas in your neck of the woods!
have you got enough snow there yet? in calif we have only a dusting, so far.
ReplyDeleteAre you covered with snow by now????
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!
Searingly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSparkly & tender :)
Stay Beautiful...!!
hi margie
ReplyDeletematt asked about you. told him you're feeling better...
the whole ditty missed u...
we don't have white xmas in va..we just get clouds & cold winds.:-[
well have a almost merry xmas...
luv u
p.p.bfly
Thanks to all of you for stopping by with your wonderful comments...
ReplyDeleteand nice wishes!
You are all so special!
I am always so happy when you visit me!
Thank you all so very much!
This week we have had a huge blizzard here, and everything was shut down for almost 3 days!
So, we are most defintely going to have a white Christmas!
I have been sick most of the week, but today I am feeling better...it's so wonderful to be well again...
Now, I am just trying to catch up...
I send my warmest wishes to each of you for a wonderful Holiday season.
May the New Year bless your lives with much love, joy and peace!
I send hugs to all of you!
Love,
Margie
Lovely...very best of wishes for the Holiday Season Margie...bless that kindred heart of yoyrs..thank you
ReplyDeleteLovely, Margie!
ReplyDeletekeshi did kiss and make up
ReplyDeleteKuan, thank you!
ReplyDeleteMargie
Gautami, thank you!
ReplyDeleteMargie
Saby, glad for that!
ReplyDeleteMargie
twilight is such a magical time of the day..right on the cusp of both...day and night...
ReplyDeletehope you had a great weekend margie!