Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blog is messed up!

I just wanted to mention that I am having a major problem with my blog!
Since about 7:25 AM this morning, I have not been able to leave any comments in my
comment box. It shows "comments have been disabled"... and, I do not know why, as I did not make any changes!
So, that might mean that you ... "my blogger friends", can't comment either.
I do not know if it is fixable, as I have been trying with no luck!
Hope so much I can solve this problem SOON!
If you comment, and do not get a comment back from me... it's because I cannot!
Take care!
Margie

14 comments:

  1. Hey Margie. Checking to see if i can leave comments.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeehaawww... i made it :) Looks okay now.

    Hope you are doing okay. I know i told you this before, you look very beautiful in your profile pic. You have a great day :-) I love having you on my blog. Take care and hugsss to you.
    -ari

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhh... something wrong. my comment got posted thrice. Anyways, you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger is having major problems lately. I think it has something to do with the beta version moving into town. Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margie, i read what you wrote on my blog. Deb is correct. There is a lot of activity going on in the blogger world.
    In the meantime, if you dont wish to wait, try to republish your entire blog and see if that helps. I hope that doesnt break anything on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margie, your new picture is adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dija accindetally turn the 'No Comments' option on?

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ari
    you are the best!
    Thank you!
    **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  11. aurora
    Thanks!
    How sweet to say that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. keshi
    no, did not do anything.... just crazy blogger... working now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samuru,

    Blogger is crazy at times. I too changed my comment moderation when few ppl' were unable to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker