Friday, June 16, 2006

FRIENDS FOREVER

This poem is for a friend I have had for many years! It is for you DM. I love and miss you !!

FRIENDS FOREVER

I met you so many years ago
and for many years now
We have been apart
from that long ago first meeting
I sensed the beauty in your heart !

Some days I miss you so very much
you mean the world to me
You are my perfect friend
how I miss your magic touch !

Some day soon I will see you again
I cannot wait for that day
My heart often envisions
meeting you again
my perfect friend!

7 comments:

  1. Good friends last forever whether they are near or far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. So many of my wonderful friends are long distance friends.
    But, time or distance will never erase the closeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the closeness to the heart that matters. You too are a very special friend. You know that. That's what friendship is all about. Being there for each other in good and bad times. You've supported me in my difficult moments. My turn now. Let me be a good friend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    I noticed your comment so I thought I would take a look at your blog. I really appreciate your poetry, especially this one about friendship. I've bookmarked your blog so I'll be sure to check back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi robyn!

    So glad to know you liked my
    poetry. This poem I wrote on
    friendship meant a lot to me.
    Come back and visit again.
    I really like your Blog.
    I love Boston!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker