Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WITH FRIENDS

This poem is for all my friends who have been there when I needed you.
You are all treasures in my life. I will always be there for you.
Through the rain and sunshine of our lives... you can count on me!




WITH FRIENDS

Friends surround us
with the beauty of their caring.

Friends help us with our problems
because they listen
and as they listen we begin to hear
the language of our hearts.

With friends we can share
what we feel
what we see
what we love.

With friends we can walk along
the remembered paths of our lives
and completetely share our experiences.

Life gives us friends
so we can share the growing up
and the growing old.


Together we can laugh
together we can cry
our thoughts are heard
our feelings are held in the heart of a friend.

With friends our lives are more full
more rich
more open
beautiful and blessed.

We can always return to a friend
and find the same warm feeling
whether we are together or far apart.

FRIENDSHIP WILL HOLD US IN ITS HEART!

Friendship is a special place.
I'm glad we're here.

4 comments:

  1. Nice heartfelt poem. Needed to read that today.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker