Thursday, June 15, 2006

Things I love!

Today is my husband's birthday. I feel badly, as I forgot to give him his birthday card before
he left for work this morning. We were both running late. I have this poem to share. It is not really a birthday poem...

Things I Love!

There are many things to love
Like sunsets and trees and blue skies...
And sorrows that have slipped away
And memories and sighs.

And old house filled with beauty's store
A garden full of flowers...
A day that is long remembered
All its gladsome sunny hours.

We love the beauty of a tree
The ocean , white and blue...
A heaven full of singing stars
And then... my love... there's YOU!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you and your husband had a nice birthday celebration.
    Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker