Saturday, July 08, 2006

MANY MOODS

Sleepless in Colorado
Well, I guess it's a good time to write a poem.
maybe then sleep will come... hope so.

MANY MOODS

To me the world's a funny thing
a world of moods, the best is spring
a mood short lived, but many know
a mood recalled for many more
though short lived this mood will reign
as a lover's mood of bliss and pain
The one we lose and never find
the one once loved and left behind
a tragic mood but bliss is there
for heart's sincere... true love will fare.

9 comments:

  1. Hey that was beautiful.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try not to think too much of the past (i know it is hard). the future is waiting for you... Hope you get a good night's sleep. Take care. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis,
    Thanks.
    Another one up late ... huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ari4u,
    aaaaaw.... you are sweet!
    I am fine.
    That is just the poet coming
    out in me.
    I am happy!
    And I did get a good night's
    sleep....I am off for a nice
    walk now..while it is still
    very peaceful and quiet .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed...you're on a roll. I like where you poetry is going. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really are on a roll. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don,
    I do not know about being on
    a roll... but, I do so
    appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. polana,
    You are so sweet and kind!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Each day comes
bearing its own gifts ...
Untie the ribbons.

-Ruth Ann Schabacker